What's your pokemon team?

No, Rock Slide is rock and EQ is ground. They cover a few similar types, but they also hit SE and nuetral a lot of things the other type wouldn't.

Aero has terrible Sp. attack actually, Ice Fang is a physical move. Otherwise things like Mamoswine wouldn't have it.

I already posted a gigantic list of possible options/leads. Or are they not helpful because their not available to you?

Anyways, Rockslide covers Ice, Flying, Fire, and apparently Bug. But the whole point of Rockslide is for the possible Flinch, and STAB.

Wuddle, everyone you mentioned, save heatran, I have used in teams before, and I wanted to go with all new pokes this time :D

Oh I see. You were throwing me off there eh, I didn't see what youz did tharrr.

Anyways, why not try Heatran out now?:idea:

I have a weird obsession with not using legedaries. I don't know why, I just don't...I am strange, yes...

OK final draft of my team. Ima start building tonight...any final suggestions/changes I should make before I begin? (I feel weird about having only 1 choice-item poke, and I don't believe I have any support pokes...problem or is that ok?)

Tangrowth @ Leftovers

Nature: Impish
252 HP /228 Def /30 Atk
Toxic
Protect
Power Whip
Leech Seed

Togekiss @ Leftovers
Nature: Modest
252 HP / 152 SpA / 104 Spe
Nasty Plot
Roost
Air Slash
Aura Sphere

Lickylicky @ Life Orb

Nature: Brave
116 HP / 252 Atk / 140 SpA
Explosion
Earth Quake
Fire Blast
Ice Beam

Mamoswine @ Choice Band
nature: Jolly
252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Earthquake
Ice Shard
Stone Edge
Ice Fang

Aerodactyl @ Focus Sash
Nature: Jolly
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Stealth-Rock
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Ice Fang

Scizor @ Life Orb
Nature: Adamant
32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
Swords Dance
Bullet Punch
Brick Break
X-Scizor

Last edited:
My last suggestion is swap out Tangrowth for a better wall - one without a fire weakness. If you did that, the team'd no longer have a huge fire weakness, and it should be perfect that way. Otherwise, the team's all good. :thumbsup:

I can't really find another cool unique wall. Tangrowth is so uncommon to see in battles, and I wanted some pokes like that. :D

same here Shadow.

@BRizer: I dont know of many unique walls...though Gliscor is usually a good choice i think. I use a Slowbro or Slaking to wall, usually slowbro in combo with calm mind and slack off, he makes a pretty sturdy tank. Also, that could prolly help you out with a counter to fire.

Yea thats true, I might end up just sticking with Tangrowth, and maybe changing a move or so to counter a fire poke. Possibly? But where?

Other physical walls you should consider:
Weezing (Suggest)
Umbreon
Donphan
Milotic
Regirock (Legendary but meh)
Gliscore (Ice...)
Dusknoir

I know you guys think legendaries are for nubz, but I've seen s Skitty KO a Rayquaza once.
You just need to know how to use them. Dont think in a pokemon's legendary status, think of a pokemon's tier.

i don't think that way. i just think that in a competitive match its unfair unless there using a few as well. in story though, my team carries a legendary for a good part of it.

Back