Sableye
Sableye
Sableye
Dusknoir

VS.

Torchic
Mudkip

Win.

We've quite a few favorite games in common, it seems.

Shiny Dragonite is green coincidentally.

6 Murkrows. You're all doomed.

Think you'll snag a Shiny Dratini any time soon, Fox? :lol:

6 Kentucky Fried Murkrow... ... ... We're all full, rather. :) I don't think I've ever mentioned how much I hate KFC and their moldy-ass chicken, actually?

5 Splashing Magikarp and a single (FUCK YEAH!) Seaking... The world may end yet.

In preparation for BW, I might actually tackle the Platinum Frontier and get all the symbols. Life caught me before I could get too into it, so... better late than never. I've already finished the Battle Tower ofcourse, but anyone got a good team for it (singles or doubles)?

You're a complete ignoramus for asking. Go get a Wailord shoved up your ass.

Jokes aside, a bunch of 'Karps @ Salac could win via flail, since Godkarp is faster. I'm confident a max of 130 atk and a max BP flail wouldn't be enough to OHKO a defensive Goldeen at the least, though...

While we're on the subject, who thinks Feebas is an ugly emo **** version of everyone's favorite carp?

Feebas and Milotic rock.....although teh Karp is still cooler.

Edit: lol wtf past me

Last edited:
I know how Fry feels in futurama now.

Hah.

(His? No... her.)

LOL.

Sableye, huh? Reminds me of Mystery Dungeon:

Sableye
Sableye
Sableye
Sableye
Sableye
Dusknoir

VS.

Torchic
Mudkip

Win.

We've quite a few favorite games in common, it seems.

Shiny Dragonite is green coincidentally.

6 Murkrows. You're all doomed.

Think you'll snag a Shiny Dratini any time soon, Fox? :lol:

6 Kentucky Fried Murkrow... ... ... We're all full, rather. :) I don't think I've ever mentioned how much I hate KFC and their moldy-ass chicken, actually?

5 Splashing Magikarp and a single (FUCK YEAH!) Seaking... The world may end yet.

In preparation for BW, I might actually tackle the Platinum Frontier and get all the symbols. Life caught me before I could get too into it, so... better late than never. I've already finished the Battle Tower ofcourse, but anyone got a good team for it (singles or doubles)?

My body is a bird. Your argument is invalid.

my team

My team ( p.s. i am a newbie to pokemon stuff)

Articuno (lv. 68)

Steelix (lv. 56)

Machamp (lv. 52)

Alakazam (lv. 62)

i hate using more than 4 guys

Current new team for Pkmn Black: In progress

So far....

Volcarona lvl 81

Hydreigon lvl 78

Archeops lvl 74

Excadrill lvl 77

Klang lvl 47

Elektross lvl 74

Very much a rough draft at best, but have already cleared the game completely and am simply focusing on team building now with as many "new gen" pokes as I can.

My playthrough team was this:

Chandelure
Samurott
Reuniclus
Excadrill
Galvantula

It was FUN

I've taken to EV training a Hydreigon and a Chandelure, and Excadrill is coming up soon.

So far, Ive EV trained a Shelmet, Garbodor, and Stunfisk.

Yeah I was thinking of getting a Shelmet... Accelgor is a beast.

Garbodor? Really? I haven't checked it out so I don't know if it's good. That interests me nonetheless. What's it like?

And I would call you out on the Stunfisk, but if I recall correctly from my last visit to this site a few months ago, you had quite the obsession with the little poopfish, so I'll leave that one alone xD

Stunfisk is my god.

Garbodor is OK. Its main problem is its shallow physical movepool. Mine has to rely on Rock Blast and Gunk Shot, neither of which are very reliable. Toxic Spikes is always cool, tho.

^^^ lol

Is it just me, or does anyone else think its strange how shelmet evolves? trade it for a karrablast, and shelmet evolves to accelgor while karrablast evolves to escavalier... They like, have poke-trading-sex-kinda-stuff.... idk, my buddy an i stayed awake for a couple days and were making a joke of it and found it interesting.... lol

^^^ lol

Is it just me, or does anyone else think its strange how shelmet evolves? trade it for a karrablast, and shelmet evolves to accelgor while karrablast evolves to escavalier... They like, have poke-trading-sex-kinda-stuff.... idk, my buddy an i stayed awake for a couple days and were making a joke of it and found it interesting.... lol

It's like this:

Karrablast is a conniving little bastard. He'll do anything to get what he wants.

Shelmet is just a bro in a shell, chilling as his life goes on.

When they get close enough, Karrablast snags that shell and turns in into armor. Shelmet, however, doesn't suffer when he loses his shell; he just says "fuck it, I'll be a ninja instead." Because he's a badass.

(If you look close enough at Ecavalier, you can actually see a Karrablast in there, so that's why I think this)

Back