What's your pokemon team?

Welcome back Mr. CK. Well, welcoming myself back as well here.... lol. I still like DNite better than Mence :p lol

I still like DNite better than Mence :p lol

Aesthetically, don't we all, Storm?

... No? -.-

I miss my Specs Mence, though. =/ Latias was indeed overpowered when partnered with another poke that can fill it's niche roll and cover some of it's weaknesses, but did you see nothing but steels and dragons prior to Latias? No. =( Salamence alone =/= centralized metagame.

Salamence tangent could go further, but there's nothing else to be said...

Personally, I think Marowak is the bees knees/cat's pajamas/bomb diggity

My team:

Sandslash
Sandslash
Sandslash
Sandslash
Arcanine
Sandslash

And yet somehow this incredible team has a significant water-type weakness...

My team:

Sandslash
Sandslash
Sandslash
Sandslash
Arcanine
Sandslash

Sandslash is pure win. It knows of no weakness.

...I just realized Doryuzuu is just a ****ing rip off of Sandslash, and a poor one at that regardless. Game Freak fucked up in the originality department again...

http://aetherech0s.deviantart.com/a...178851883?q=gallery:AetherEch0s/12274521&qo=8

Still can't hate on the mole, though.

My team:

Sandslash
Sandslash
Sandslash
Sandslash
Arcanine
Sandslash

Sandslash is pure win. It knows of no weakness.

...I just realized Doryuzuu is just a ****ing rip off of Sandslash, and a poor one at that regardless. Game Freak fucked up in the originality department again...

http://aetherech0s.deviantart.com/a...178851883?q=gallery:AetherEch0s/12274521&qo=8

Still can't hate on the mole, though.

500+ pokemon, I guess they'll run out sometime.

How the hell is it a rip-off? They barely even resemble each other....

The concept Nick, the concept, not the looks! Sandslash might be listed as a mouse, but it's more of a monstrous mole with the claws and spines, just as Dozuryuu. Both are ground types. Both are Bipedal. Both of them roll their body in for a fitting purpose; a spikey ball for defense, and a drill. They've more similarities in design than what I've listed I'm sure. But you get the point, yeah? Doryuzuu is just a visual rehash of Sandslash with a few more perks.

Lets count the similarities:

-Rodents
-Big-ass claws

....well, thats all I got.

Edit: Ninja'd....but what you listed still isnt enough to prove its a rip-off, IMO.

Last edited:
How the hell is it a rip-off? They barely even resemble each other....

The concept Nick, the concept, not the looks! Sandslash might be listed as a mouse, but it's more of a monstrous mole with the claws and spines, just as Dozuryuu. Both are ground types. Both are Bipedal. Both of them roll their body in for a fitting purpose; a spikey ball for defense, and a drill. They've more similarities in design than what I've listed I'm sure. But you get the point, yeah? Doryuzuu is just a visual rehash of Sandslash with a few more perks.

What i said above, but his is in more thought out terms.

A moles not a rodent? I wasnt really sure that a shrew was, but a mole?

-Both rodent-like mammals
-Big ass claws

Let me guess, theyre not mammals, but fish?

Edit: Better argument.

OK CK, you said that theyre both mole-like? So? Azumarill and Lopunny are both rabbit-like, but you dont see anyone calling them a rip-off of Wigglytuff.

Both are Ground-types?....yeah, your right. Hippodon is totally a rip-off of Marowak.

Bipedal? Like half the entire Pokedex?

Both moles with claws and spines? I dont see many spines on our fat-ass friend.

Sandslash rolls into a ball, and Doryuzu into a drill? This really dosnt even matter that much.

Last edited:
Thanks Prinplup. :thumbsup:

"Members of non-rodent orders such as Chiroptera (bats), Scandentia (treeshrews), Soricomorpha (shrews and moles), Lagomorpha (hares, rabbits and pikas) and mustelid carnivores such as weasels and mink are sometimes confused with rodents."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodent

=P

This conversation on a species' genus, order, etc. is rather... redundant to pokemon, wouldn't you think? :lol: That, and we can rarely agree on something regardless, so... yeah, lol.

Back