WiiChat Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
kronau said:
wiiwouldlike2play SHOULd be a moddddd

Instead of trying to stand and advertise a campaign maybe tell us why she should be MOD and what sections she would MOD?

Brawny has high rep but no one thinks he should mod.

Rep is an arbitrary popularity system. Nothing more.

EDIT: I will agree that Steph is a nice person though.

Should we even take into account the opinions of someone who hasn't even been here very long? I don't think that your suggestion would be respected, you haven't observed what we can do over a very long time. Rep is indeed popularity, and I see nothing wrong with adding Steph, but you guys just haven't been here long enough to see everyone put through different situations.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Brawny has high rep but no one thinks he should mod.

Rep is an arbitrary popularity system. Nothing more.

EDIT: I will agree that Steph is a nice person though.

Haha, I take offense to that! You can't say I wasn't a decent admin on that other site. :lol:

I do think my demeanor would change if I got it, but I definitely don't want it. I have no time to give where I want to already. And I couldn't flame nearly as much.

Those who do not follow me shall fall with the rest!

Clarke said:
Those who do not follow me shall fall with the rest!

Ruling with an "Iron Fist" never works. In most cases, it upsets many members and there may be instances where a member is banned for the wrong reasons.

Syntax said:
Ruling with an "Iron Fist" never works. In most cases, it upsets many members and there may be instances where a member is banned for the wrong reasons.
whats your thaut of wiiwouldlike2play as a mod lots of people agree! she is awsome! and it would be a good christmas gift from everyone at wiichat to her! :lol:

As I have stated before, I will not be discussing my suggestions in regards to moderators. Therefore, you will have to wait and see what happens.

On the flip side of being too harsh, mods shouldn't be too nice either.

I'm not saying she SHOULDN'T be a mod, but dude...you've not even been here a full month. How can you say who should and shouldn't be one?

Is she the only person that doesn't face-desk at your typing?

Adam, you're smart, cool, and semi-helpfull, but you and Emma spam way too much IMO...
=/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back