WiiChat Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Byuakuya said:
It was a shock to see someone using my full name in a post. :lol:
Anyway, my selection for the next Mod remains the same as before.

Instead of making me go fish how about you say them all here buddy:lol:

Go fish

It seems pretty clear to me, that Byuakuya (Prassana?) is the public favorite. What is you're choice, Syntax?

Tails McCloud~ said:
Go fish

It seems pretty clear to me, that Byuakuya (Prassana?) is the public favorite. What is you're choice, Syntax?
Like he'd ever tell.

Not till i0n makes a move, anyway.

As I've mentioned in the past, I'm going to be keeping my choices/suggestions a secret. The reason being, is that if I was to mention my choices and the members were never made mods it would be similar to that of false hope/promises which then may lead to some members being disappointed. Sorry guys.

kronau said:
frummage should be a super mod! *stomps foot on ground*

It seems that a lot of people are in favour of WiiChat recruiting and promoting some staff, so here is the catch name who you think should be added and justify your reason none of the 'I want ___ to be mod because he is cool'.

Lets keep this mature and flowing, it is for the site, not friendship.

You may say yourself as long as you give appropriate reasons.

If you're going to recommend a member, please give examples and or reasons as to why that said member would make a good candidate.

i think that Wiiwouldlike2play, and wario2oo should be mods, they always say hi, they are funny and nice, and they have a lot of poss and experience...

He is always nice to people and always can think of a way to get people talking! Hes varry creative and says what needs to be said! I think he would make a good mod plus hes on alot yet still has a life! thats something not menny people can do. :shifty:

trisyyy said:
i think that Wiiwouldlike2play, and wario2oo should be mods, they always say hi, they are funny and nice, and they have a lot of poss and experience...
i also agree with that!

Last edited:
BRAWNY FOR THE PREZIDENTZ

Brawny >>>>>>> Huckabee. That is, as long as you don't raise taxes. Otherwise, you tie Huck.

[/offtopic]

I've said my opinions for mods.

ssbb_lover said:
Not true at all. I consider myself very popular, but I know I'll never be a mod. If I haven't gotten any spot by now, I won't ever. And not to put them down, but I doubt members like Leve or Frogger will become mods either (but, they're VERY popular).

Now, if you would have said, "Popular members (or ones that have been around longer) have a better chance at becoming a mod." Sure, yeah, I would agree. Who're they going to pick, a popular person with 3k+ posts, or a new guy who seems to post well, but who no one knows anything about? More then likely, the more well known member.

The mods/i0n know who to pick, it all comes down to who has the right qualities they're looking for, not "popularity".

I'd like to have input on this o:

I remember that I had less than... 150 posts when I became mod?
And had been there for... Less than a month, actually.

We keep watch of responsible members. You can bet your buttermilk biscuits.

wow, I never knew that and thats quite surprising.

Thanks for that.

Trulen said:
I'd like to have input on this o:

I remember that I had less than... 150 posts when I became mod?
And had been there for... Less than a month, actually.
Good point, but tbh, I think new members where much is unknown about them have an extremely higher chance then members who have been here a long period of time/have high post counts/high rep/etc.

Just to throw out some possibilities, at the time of Oct., I'm sure that i0n was looking for some intelligent members who would make good mods right before the Nov. 19 Noob Rush, as well as the fact that there was a lack of active mods at the time.

But, the whole thing that makes all this interesting, is that we are soon to get one of the biggest rushes of them all, the SSBB Noob Rush. I won't be shy, I would love to be a mod for that section; it's the only section I post in every day + report threads/posts. I just don't know if I'll get the spot or not, or if a mod will even be appointed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back