WiiChat Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, then why are you spamming this thread up?

Tails McCloud~ said:
Oh, then why are you spamming this thread up?

Agreed.

--

Brandon would be good but I am still preferring the likes of Byu. I would also put myself forward if needed.

Hate to sound stupid, but which Brandon? Surely not BrandonMcAuslan? (Spell?)

Brawny said:
And THAT's where you go bad.

No matter how good you are, you shouldn't say you put yourself forward, IMO.

Well if other people also suggested you I think that putting yourself forward is justifiable as it isn't just you trying to be 'better' than others.

Also, Tails, we are talking about cantgetawii.

Brawny said:
And THAT's where you go bad.

No matter how good you are, you shouldn't say you put yourself forward, IMO.
It's not like he's advertising himself for mod, it's obvious that he would like to be one, and he was simply restating it. Same with me, look at what I posted.

If I remember correctly, you did the same thing not too long ago.

Also, you were being considered mod material by a couple (could be more?) mods, early on. Then you somehow ruined it, can't remember how exactly. All I'm saying is that asking for the spot isn't necessarily an automatic exclusion from being a part of the staff.

As I may have stated before, I'm content with the current mods, but if there are to be new mods I would like to see a mature member, who is also quite active be added to the staff. Almost every member suggested is at least a little guilty of spamming, so I don't see why you guys would bring it up. I know when I previously mentioned my suggestions I missed a few qualified members, but I think there should be an age requirement for those considered for staff. No offense to the younger members, I just know from experience that the younger the individual, the increased likelihood of immature actions and overreactions to situations.

^I agree about the age limit thing...probably 17-18, but then again there are young members who act very mature and could be great mods...Steph for example

I was thinking more along the lines of 16+.

Considering there are some younger members who are mature beyond their years, but still the older you are, the easier you can deal with the bad days, at least that's how I've always seen it. Thus less likely to take it out on the board, if you get where I'm going with that.

I don't know, I think that if there were age restrictions, it should be 18. Because those people are at least out of high school and have a little more free time.

(Coming from a 15 year old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back