WiiChat Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cpt.McCloud said:
Care to reveal any kind of time idea for when we may expect some new staff?

Both Mitch and I hope to see new staff before or after Christmas.

Syntax said:

Best be prepared before, then some breathing room to learn before rush of new curious members:yesnod:

Back on track;

Byuakuya - He is indeed active, not the most active however he spends adequate time here and is a responsible mature member who would be able to cope with the responsibility.

That is a given, for other suggestions I am looking in the direction of Fr. Cantgetawii and the like however my main feelings are swinging towards Byuakuya:smilewinkgrin:

Edit:

I also would also think about Squall7 however I do not see him posting that often I believe he does lurk the majority of his time, not sure on that however he is a type of person I would like to see with responsibility.

Last edited:
I think the spot should go to cantgetawii, but if you guys already have your minds set on someone, my opinion doesn't matter.

We have only discussed a few suggestions. Which doesn't go to say that we aren't open for more suggestions.

CantGetAWii without a doubt over here.

I just don't see FR. or Byuakuya, like, ever. Brandon is constantly posting threads...

LevesqueIsKing said:
CantGetAWii without a doubt over here.

I just don't see FR. or Byuakuya, like, ever. Brandon is constantly posting threads...
I'm pretty active, I usually stay away from the Smash Brothers threads though and that's where most of the action is on the forum. If you look at my recent posts, you'll see I'm here. I also do a lot of browsing. :)

As for Byuakuya, I see him a lot too, I guess it depends on where you post most.

Syntax said:

So same time as Duke nukem forever then ?

Speaking of

FR. said:
I'm pretty active, I usually stay away from the Smash Brothers threads though and that's where most of the action is on the forum. If you look at my recent posts, you'll see I'm here. I also do a lot of browsing. :)

As for Byuakuya, I see him a lot too, I guess it depends on where you post most.
Wasn't meant to be personal. Its just that Brandon doesn't post in the Brawl section either and I see him a lot more.

Cpt.McCloud said:
This isn't about liking different people.

no but basically that IS wat its about, the more popular person, there are people here who have GREAT posts and havent even been mentioned in this thread, granted some havent been here very long...but it all boils down to who is the most popular

Bliss said:
no but basically that IS wat its about, the more popular person, there are people here who have GREAT posts and havent even been mentioned in this thread, granted some havent been here very long...but it all boils down to who is the most popular

...I am talking mine and LiKs little 'talk' not the whole thread in general.

I've decided to give this thread a second chance. Cpt.McCloud and LevesqueIsKing I suggest on settling your differences through private messages or msn/aim. Also, if another argument and or issue arises, I'll just close this thread.

Mitch2025 said:
we already have a few members in mind. im not gonna mention them though. i just hope i0n adds someone before the christmas noobfest.

1) Ya gonna need more.

2) Oh CRAP! Duck and COVEEEEER!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back