WiiChat Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pritchtax for Admin:lol:

I don't think that the red mushroom should be given to others however I believe other coloured mushrooms should be bestowed such as a gold temp. one or something?

Anyway, Byuakuya even during his term in education he is still active.

Pritchtax for Admin

If you're referring to me, I haven't been a member of the staff long enough. So, making me an admin of WiiChat wouldn't be the best move. Besides, I believe that other staff members could do a better job than I. That is if i0n was to add a second administrator.

Syntax said:
If you're referring to me, I haven't been a member of the staff long enough. So, making me an admin of WiiChat wouldn't be the best move. Besides, I believe that other staff members could do a better job than I. That is if i0n was to add a second administrator.

Pritchtax is that unnatural creation we discussed...Cappin' shivers

Yes, the morphing of Syntax and I into one. Which, would be awesome. However, I was addressing the administrator question in regards to me filling the spot. Which, when re-looking at your comment was probably unnecessary.

Syntax said:
Yes, the morphing of Syntax and I into one. Which, would be awesome. However, I was addressing the administrator question in regards to me filling the spot. Which, when re-looking at your comment was probably unnecessary.

Don't forget Prez' involvement:lol:

Yes, three of the leading staff members fusing...:confused:

So, does anyone from the staff care to reveal their suggestions or if anyone has been selected for duty?

Whether new moderators are needed is up to i0n to decide. As for my suggestions, I'm going to keep that one a secret.

Well Mitchtax, I think you're suggestion matters most. Dont know bout the rest of you guys, but I wanna know.

VIP huh... Nominating(if democratic and I don't care anyways):
Byu
WWL2P
F.R.
Cappin'
Sovieto
iRAWR and anyone else keeping the gfx thread going.

Oh and what I meant Tails is 1)That your avatar works and mine doesn't. I just would like to know WHY! Ugh! 2)I just am saying that Cappin' and WWL2P are the best members here in my opinion. 3)I don't believe you should be mod(we've moved on from this I understand). Gee touchy! Anyways VIP is best, You're right. :)

Last edited:
Lets not let this turn into VIP suggesting.

I believe Trulen should be able to cover the whole first section of wiichat..wii gaming, chat, online etc.

Come on Matt, reveal something:yesnod:

If we're still nominating, if it even matters I would suggest taking Squall, Brawny, and Frogger into consideration.

I think it would be interesting to see the mods view on this.

Who would you suggest?

Would we benefit from more?

we already have a few members in mind. im not gonna mention them though. i just hope i0n adds someone before the christmas noobfest.

Mitch2025 said:
we already have a few members in mind. im not gonna mention them though. i just hope i0n adds someone before the christmas noobfest.

Agreed. We don't want to mention any names because we don't want to have to worry about getting others hopes up if their not chosen by i0n for a mod spot. Thus, it shall be kept a secret.

Care to reveal any kind of time idea for when we may expect some new staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back