WiiChat Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, since it seems apparant that no one will be knighted *ahem* modded, I think it's about time some people were promoted as VIP members (like Darkprinny)
Byuakuya
Cpt. McCloud
nic7
Sovieto
FR.
WWL2P
(not thinking highly but...) Myself?

EDIT: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!
Fox turned 19, sweet!

Tails McCloud~ said:
Honestly, since it seems apparant that no one will be knighted *ahem* modded, I think it's about time some people were promoted as VIP members (like Darkprinny)
Byuakuya
Cpt. McCloud
nic7
Sovieto
FR.
WWL2P
(not thinking highly but...) Myself?

EDIT: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
Fox turned 19, sweet!

*Slaps you*

WWL2P for supreme ruler of the universe.
Cappin' for emperor.
Sov for president.
Byu for vice.
Me for military Admiral
F.R. secretary of awesomeness
Tails for uhhhhh...

Dont go offtopic in this thread...you'll just look dumb :nono:

Yeayeah! Anyways no Tails for mod. Tails must tall me where he uploads his GIFs so they work. Cappin' for mod WWL2P for supreme overlord. Anyone else besides the several suggestions already made...

That post made no sense, and was boarderline flamming. Watch it, monsteroids...

Anyway I still stand by the VIP idea. Seems weird that after 17ish months, there is still only 1 VIP :wtf:

ssbb_lover said:
I won't nominate myself...yet. I need to shape up, then I'll be back.

Byuakuya is the main guy. Why? He's very nice (can be stern when needed), welcoming, a great person...I think he'd be a great choice. Only problem is that he's not the most active person.
I completely agree with that. When Uni starts up again, I could be a tad busy.

So? It's not like mods can't have lives...
Besides, he's very active IMO.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Anyway I still stand by the VIP idea. Seems weird that after 17ish months, there is still only 1 VIP :wtf:
No one ever remembers why Prinny got the mushroom...

He got it because he's the "Official Unofficial Greeter" (the title bestowed on him by i0n). And he only got that because he welcomed nearly every single person consistently. He's not in a "VIP" club.

...:wtf:
TLC told me the title for the red mush was "VIP"...

Who was the mod?
I think the greeter thing is just how he got it, the title is a differant thing.
Either way I find this going offtopic again...

No one will ever get a red Mushy (I don't think), because that's Prinny's specialized thing. We both could be a little right though, like because he was given that title, he got put in the V.I.P. section. I never checked. :/

But, right...Byuakuya.

Meh, I figure there is some VIP recognition and some members deserve it.

VIP has come to mean the same thing as "Ello pics"... You just look weird if you're not prinny.

*Unsubscribes*

Hey guys was someone talkin about me

Still think we need a mod that gose in the anime bit
Granted its not the most busy bit but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back