WiiChat Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
elmo_999 said:
Whatever happened to TLC and Mitch. I never see them. Syntax and i0n are on quite frequently and Trulen and Prez may pop in every once in a while.
? if you look at my profile and search for my posts you will see that i post quite often. however it is mostly in the lounge and 360 section but i do go into the other sections to moderate

Leve have small brain.

Also, congrats, Mitch. Well deserved. Been here as long as I have. :p

ssbb_lover said:
Leve have small brain.

Also, congrats, Mitch. Well deserved. Been here as long as I have. :p

Thanks, I appreciate it. :)

Oh sweet we need more mods...Congrats Mitch...but I'm confused...who's who???The avy's and sigs are confusing me

Marioman said:
Oh sweet we need more mods...Congrats Mitch...but I'm confused...who's who???The avy's and sigs are confusing me
what do you mean? mitch has his ava an sig and i have mine. whats confusing?

Ok...I don't think it's just me because Brawny siad the same thing above...might have something to do with the new mod status of Mitch...

*Arrives as the party ends*

First of all, I'm with Marioman on this one, the avy/sig thing for the mods confuses me quite a bit. Did you guys switch your avys/sigs or something because it's very confusing.

Second of all, I'm not sure if we really need a new mod right now. There's currently 3 super mods, 1 regular mod, and an admin that are atleast somewhat active. Which isn't dreadful. We definitely need a second admin and an upgrade for Trulen but that's all I can personally see needed right now. I guess a regular moderator status for 1-2 members couldn't hurt but I wouldn't go any farther.

EDIT: Post 1,234

Oh. Yes. Congradulations Mitch. Nice work on the Super Mod'd.
But you have a blue mushroom. Harhar. Green is a far better color!

And yes. I like to check the site everyday. I'll delete any topics that need to be deleted (Locking a useless thread is sort of redundant.)

But this past week, I've been crammed on school work.
This Friday, I'll get a little breathing room. I've just completed The Hunt For Red October. And my math is near complete.

Until Tuesday, don't expect me much. I'll be filming a bonus video.

But after that, maybe my life will quiet down.
Since I'll be on a TWO WEEK CHRISTMAS VACATION.

OH. FREAKIN'. JOY.

It's 12 AM.
I've got school in the morning.
Gonna drop an egg out a window.

NIGHT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back