What's your pokemon team?

Oh, but you don't want that.

Alright Shadow, as I mentioned awhile back, I said I'd finish your team before Platinum comes out. Considering how laid back I am, I'll be truthful - havn't started it until 10 minutes ago. Even with my terrible memory, I remember everything but your Infernape. So yeah, here's a list of what I've got down.

Venusaur @ Choice Scarf

Sleep Powder
Leaf Storm
sludge Bomb
Earthquake

Spiritomb @ Leftovers

Sucker Punch
Pursuit
Pain Split
Will-O-Wisp

Empoleon @ Petaya Berry

Agility
Substitute
Surf
Ice Beam

Infernape @ ?

?
?
?
?

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Thunderbolt
Roost
Heat Wave
Light Screen

Cresselia @ Leftovers

Reflect
Moonlight
Ice Beam
Thunderwave

I only changed two things - Cresselia and Zapdos' purposes. I know you said you wanted reflect on Zapdos, but Cresselia is better as a physical wall than a special, and Zapdos is great at either, so it'd be more efficient for Zapdos to handle the special spectrum, while Cresselia tanks physical hits. Cresselia needs those physical defenses anyways due to Pursuit/the main dark types being physical hitters, i.e. Weavile and TTar. All I did was switch Zapdos' Reflect with Cresselia's Light Screen, though. Everything else is just as you had thought up - except Infernape.

Infernape just has so many options, I have no idea what set you were wanting. Were you going to use a physical, special, or (recommended) mixed set?

Humble Opinion...
I think the infernape slot would be best served by choice band infernape of the jolly variety

Blitz
Close Combat
U-Turn
Stone Edge

And your "humble" opinion has good reason, no?

This team has no physical attackers ... And Infernape isn't very useful as a bander without insane prediction skills. I'm doubting Infernape would help this team at all, aside from wall breaking. Even then, certain walls like Cresselia (lol duh) still wall Infernape, and no, unless you're facing an idiot Spiritomb won't be KOing Cress' with Sucker Punch.

My point is, without a physical attacker, you're pretty much doomed to be walled by Blissey forever. With Infernape, you're probably going to be forced to switch him in early game, and end up losing him too soon to be helpful. I don't think 'Ape is going to be helping this team too much, whether he'll be a bander or a wall breaker.

Hey, thats insulating the lack of prediction skills, and that is just mean...

But yea. something along the same lines is what I was thinking...

Almost want to turn the empoleon into a S. Dancing Aqua Jet..

I didn't mean it in an offensive way, Strype. :lol: Even I don't have the prediction skills to pull off a CB Infernape, IMO. Then again, even to this day I still lack experience.

CB Infernape was one of my FIRST leads, then sash persian, then scarf saur...
its not that hard to use, and most people wont expect it, and make the wrong play

Well, suprise factor not counting, Infernape doesn't have the raw attack stats to do as much damage as say, CB TTar or Specs Gengar IMO. Count the fact he's incredibly frail and easy to counter when locked into a move, I'll reword what I said. He's not hard to use - he's hard to use effectively. Or atleast this is what I see.

I can certainly see him as a lead though, although I'd prefer a Fake Out SR suicide lead 'Ape myself.

CK, can you rate my team? Its a few pages back. I didnt remember the whole thing, sadly.

Ok guys, I have attempted to make a good, well balanced team here. Please give whatever comments, It would help. I decided to go with pokes that only have one type throughout my whole team; true that they dont have as much coverage as dual types, but they also dont have as many weaknesses, including the damned 400% done by a dually super effective move.

Anyway, here it goes.

Meganium @ Light Clay
Overgrow:
Special/Physical Support/Wall
Reflect
Light Screen
Toxic
Earthquake

Arcanine @ Life Orb
Intimidate:
Mixed Attacker?
Overheat
Flare Blitz
Thunder Fang
Crunch

Umbreon @ Leftovers?
Special Wall?
Synchronize:
Pursuit
Sunny Day
Toxic
Moonlight

Espeon @ Colbur Berry
Special Sweeper?
Synchronize:
Psychic
Hidden Power Fighting
Signal Beam
Calm Mind

Pikachu @ Light Ball/ Raichu @ Focus Sash
Physical/Special Sweeper
Static:
Brick Break
Grass Knot
Thunderbolt
Volt Tackle

Bannette @ Focus Sash
Physical Sweeper/Support?
Frisk:
Sucker Punch
Will-O-Wisp
Destiny Bond
Shadow Sneak

There it is. Please be free to rate any way you want. Also, which is better, a Pikachu @ Light Ball, or a Raichu @ Focus Sash? Im looking for which would be a better Suicide attacker.

CK, can you rate my team? Its a few pages back. I didnt remember the whole thing, sadly.

Would you mind quoting it? I'm incredibly lazy. :p

@ Storm: ... That's nearly an entire team of UUs, Storm. I've got no experience with them, the others would be able to analyze your team a thousand times better than I could.

@ CK: I know....I tend to favor the UU's for some reason...Are you able to answer my Pikachu question though?

Torrtera:
Earthquake
Rock Climb

Gallade:
Psycho Cut
Leaf Blade
Swords Dance

Blissey:
Softboiled
Flamethrower
Hyper Beam

Drapion: