The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

There's no way F-smash combos into F-smash lol.

Also, remind me to never play Wolf on Yoshi Brawl again.

I will have to show you eventually. It's not guaranteed but basically after you F-Smash once and send them flying horizontally but not too far away, you can run after them and dash cancel another F-Smash.

Honestly I don't like Yoshi's Brawl very much (took it off my randoms)
I only like Yoshi's Brawl for the random shenanigans that happen with those platforms. I got a crazy recovery kill from on one a couple weeks back

I love the stage, bar all those accidental ledge cancels. T'was gettin' on my nerves.

Finally able to ride my own chocobo. Being on foot all the time and spending gil on teleporting and chocobo porters got old fast. Currently have my thamaturge at level 26 and archer at level 14. I'm so close to getting the Black Mage job I can almost taste it.

I'VE DONE IT!! After an hour of lobby-not-full shenanigans, more hours still of rage quitters and noobs, I've done it. The Alatreon LS is mine... MINE! ALL MINE *sethlaughs.avi*

So much frustration has come to fruition. Now I can get back to regular ol' hunting... though I've yet to decide a target. Perhaps I'll just derp about instead of grinding for somethin'. After Alatreon, t'would be a welcome change of pace.

Makin' this side of things even brighter, the Stygian Zinogre armor takes way fewer armor spheres than normal to level up; each armor piece only went to Lv. 6 (but not at the cost of Defense). That cut upgrade costs literally in half, meanin' I could afford it straight away and not even need t' farm Tru armor spheres. Truly this morning is a joyous one.

I've lighting spear-spammed my way past the ghost viking ship and am wandering around lost on where to go after returning to the petrifying zombie area bonfire. Also killed my first invading phantom. Was fun.

I've lighting spear-spammed my way past the ghost viking ship and am wandering around lost on where to go after returning to the petrifying zombie area bonfire. Also killed my first invading phantom. Was fun.

So you're at No Man's Wharf? Have you killed the boss for that area yet?

Which one?
First one
Though I have seen the movie

The only thing I don't like about the game is the Localization
comic331_zps0e179cf7.png

A shame about being spoiled by the movie. Game is leagues better when it comes to quality, thankfully. And the localization is PRECISELY why the English translation is superior to the original. The land of Japanifornia is a captivating and wondrous place, unlike its real-life counterpart.

A shame about being spoiled by the movie. Game is leagues better when it comes to quality, thankfully. And the localization is PRECISELY why the English translation is superior to the original. The land of Japanifornia is a captivating and wondrous place, unlike its real-life counterpart.
I don't actually believe in spoilers (most of the time) because it's all about delivery and Ace Attorney is a masterpiece at storytelling

Japanifornia? LOL

I'll get to Phoenix Wrong one'a these days.

So hey, I got a Hardhorn on my second ever G-rank Diablos. Ain't that just dandy. Epicly effective mixed set, here I come.

Back