The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Finished the Lab area of Sanctum 2. Finding it more enjoyable than the first game. Still haven't found a way to upgrade my weapons though.

Been playing Virtual Boy Mario tennis.

I only pick Peach so I dont have to look at a blokes arse

Started up Xenoblade again after updating some stuff and stabilizing that stupid sound glitch. Also, Dark Souls II can now be pre-loaded. Only a few days left. Hopefully, it'll be worth the weight.

Ain't been able to game these past few weeks, though I did have the chance t' try Switch Axes for half an hour on someone else's U one day. Really liked the sidestep, so on his insistence my bro crafted the Slime Switch Axe for me on my file. Used it a bit last night, and SA does seem pretty fun, if only 'cause it's a change of pace.

Also had my first taste of playin' online multiplayer yesterday. All I can say is, that damnable Event Lucent Narga ain't so tough when I have a second or two of breathing room. S'pose this means curtains for my solo-ing nonsense in MH3U, reckon I've long been ready to hunt with others and be more helpful thanhurtful. Not that I've graduated from n00b status yet.

But in celebration of carve-grinding no longer bein' horrendously painful, I solo'd two last quests: a Gold Rathian (did Silver Rathalos ages ago), and Gold 'n Silver Raths at the same time. Actually beat the latter on my first try, as Ian must'a done half the work on killin' Los lol. Only took 25 minutes, despite havin' to run around madly for minutes at a time to find moments for "safe" healin'.

I recently got Pokemon Battle Trozei, and it's a lot of fun. It's a shame there's no online, but it's better than nothing.

Come 2014, Ninty is still limiting things to local-only?

The game is only $8 on the Nintendo 3DS eShop.

... oh

My complaint is unfounded. Bargain game is bargain game.

Every pokemon has a place in someones heart Squidster...even ones like Trubbish...

One man's Trubbish is... ... ... well, Trubbish is garbage no matter what way ya put it.

I think Wurmple is cool as ****.

[STRIKE]sig'd[/STRIKE]

Just beat the 7th gym.

psst

do a challenge

Modest Yveltal.

needz moar adamant

Caught my Modest Xerneas. Perfect IVs are in HP, Sp. Attack, and Speed.....brilliant. Even though it has something like a 2 in Defense, the 23 in Sp. Defense and aforementioned flawless stats will make up for it. Plus, I'd rather have a perfect HP IV than Sp. Defense / Defense. Can't wait to use it.

Such a low Def IV will bite ya in the arse eventually, no doubt.

The other IV's make up for it enough, despite what some of the more hardcore Smogonites may tell you.

No.

Also, havin' a bad Atk IV might mean Mixed Xerneas ain't a viable option (... Mixed Xerneas @ LO is a thing, right?).

I plan to continue X today. Haven't played it since I got to Snowbelle.

Aye, it's hard t' leave Snowbelle when its theme is so grand.

Been playing Virtual Boy

why

The most recent DLC I got has me going up against YHVH's Ancient of Days form. There is just something so ironically fitting about that statement.

Also, Dark Souls 2 is gonna be ready to play in about 3 hours. I'll be busy at the time, but I should have a chance to get at it tomorrow.

Picked up Nuclear Throne and played it for a solid 2 hours, it's pretty difficult considering how simple the concept it. Keep getting killed by those damned melee bandits.

Rath Rubies for days. Been fightin' Gold and Silver t' make Golden Lune armor (finished it in one session, shockingly), and I've obtained two of each Ruby, not that I needed 'em for anythin'. If I get a random Los Mantle in the future, I'll probably grind for a second one t' make a set of Rath armor 'cause Wynaut.

Also solo'd the event Savage Jho for teh lulz a few times... got enough Black Blood for full Vangis armor from four hunts. Three more and I'll finally fully upgrade the Jho Longsword... and thus have a Dragon weapon at my disposal (Stygian weapons' awful Sharpness is unacceptable).

"DarkSouls2.exe has stopped working". I should've expected as much for my first minute with the game. Eh, I'll try it later.

Sometimes I react poorly to bein' 3-stocked. /losing sore
Bar the needle spam ones, anyways. >_>; GGs bro.

Prior to said GGs, I was huntin' some Savage Jho, this time with a hunting party. Got the Black Blood needed t' upgrade my Jho LS post-haste, and went back to tryin' t' complete my Stygian Zinogre armor. I had my first experience with really bad players: got upswing'd and super-pounded all over the place, t'was a shameful display. Seems like most respectable players are indeed found later in the night, can't say I'm surprised. Grinded for a Skymerald for quite awhile, but my luck finally ran out and t'was nowhere to be found.

... 'Til I went offline and solo'd the advanced Zinogre quest for teh lulz and got a Skymerald in my final try for the session. The very same thing happened many months back when I first hit G-rank; right 'fore I quit for the night, the Skymerald showed up on the very same quest, allowing me to upgrade an LS which is, unfortunately, still not fully upgraded. That won't happen 'til I hit HR 70 and can take a spirit stab at the Abyssal Lagiacrus.

A few more very common drops and I'll have the perfect armor for my Jho LS. More importantly, it'l look epic.

Back