The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

But I hadn't even hunted a Devil Jho or Alatreon yet! (Course I bought the game a year late and getting armor takes a while with some items being near impossible to obtain)
Isn't MH3 still working on single player though?

Looks like I'm just about done with the first area in TSW. I'll be heading to that area's dungeon for what I presume shall be a difficult fight. Game's been surprisingly challenging.

60D577C249D5B088038897F3EB553F254796AFD8

It begins.

Uriel fell without a fight, as usual. Raphael is just as annoying as ever. Used a full heal on himself and proceeded using random status inflictions, which dragged on the fight longer than needed. Gabriel finally went down. That branding ailment was a pain, but fortunately I had a large team of high level demons, so switching out afflicted demons was a viable option. And finally, I just barely managed to take down Michael, who killed my main character early, so it was a race against time where I had to focus on taking down Michael before he finished off the rest of my team.

Also got Sanctum 2, which should be nice.

Is that ****ing Cthulu?!

Technically, it seems to be a star-spawn.

Caught my Modest Xerneas. Perfect IVs are in HP, Sp. Attack, and Speed.....brilliant. Even though it has something like a 2 in Defense, the 23 in Sp. Defense and aforementioned flawless stats will make up for it. Plus, I'd rather have a perfect HP IV than Sp. Defense / Defense. Can't wait to use it.

Caught my Modest Xerneas. Perfect IVs are in HP, Sp. Attack, and Speed.....brilliant. Even though it has something like a 2 in Defense, the 23 in Sp. Defense and aforementioned flawless stats will make up for it. Plus, I'd rather have a perfect HP IV than Sp. Defense / Defense. Can't wait to use it.
Only in Ubers though
Congratz nontheless

obvsly

I can finally take my Pixie Plate off of Arceus and use it as the Extreme Speed killer it's supposed to be.

Tried Sins of a Solar Empire. Couldn't resist the allure of a space rts. Will delve more into it tomorrow. After a Warband session.

Can't say I blame you, considering how annoying it is to do this in game with legends. The other IV's make up for it enough, despite what some of the more hardcore Smogonites may tell you.

I plan to continue X today. Haven't played it since I got to Snowbelle.

Actually...

Xerneas is invincible. I've killed / ran away from it some 20+ times, and it never died. Seems just about right for a Pokemon with everlasting life.
"faster way to get shiny xerneas" that poor sucker
yeah, I knew about that, but it's still pretty annoying. Wait, is it 2 or 3 guaranteed purrfect IV's for legends? I guess if it's 3, getting a near perfect one wouldn't be too bad, assuming Synchronizer.

yeah, I knew about that, but it's still pretty annoying.
I assume you're talking about the cutscenes and dialogue that happens after you catch it? Yeah, they was pretty annoying but considering I had False Swipe and Hypnosis to catch it, and my over-leveled Pokemon to one-shot all of Lysandre's, I didn't mind skimming through that so much.

The only part I really did mind was that I had to leave Xerneas in the PC to make sure it didn't obtain any unwanted EVs from Lysandre's battle.

Wait, is it 2 or 3 guaranteed purrfect IV's for legends? I guess if it's 3, getting a near perfect one wouldn't be too bad, assuming Synchronizer.
I think it's three.

Back