The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

My full team in Pokemon X is now level 100.

I also like Xerneas' Close Combat animation. Although I won't be seeing it much...

Broke about four levels in Tower of Guns so far. The Warehouse, Hugbot Alley, the cathedral lookin' place that I always forget the name of and the battlements (although you're supposed to break that map for an easter egg).

Been playing a crap ton of Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclock as of late. It has been really fun. First SRPG I could get into.

Been playing a crap ton of Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclock as of late. It has been really fun. First SRPG I could get into.
What's the ratio of teen angst to gameplay? It's said to be a good game by many, but I always get the feeling the characters wil kill the game for me. I don't like their look.

What's the ratio of teen angst to gameplay? It's said to be a good game by many, but I always get the feeling the characters wil kill the game for me. I don't like their look.

It's tough for me to judge, honestly. I don't see it as a lot, but I also know that we don't exactly agree on gaming. Its gameplay isn't really its main focus, so it may not be for you. What's cool is that you can go down multiple paths, and significant events change.

Mastered all of the restaurants in Lumiose. Sushi High Roller was the biggest pain, as I had to scout for which Pokemon knew Protect and which didn't.

Hopped on that Final Fantasy XIV train. Got the thaumaturge class, training up to a Black Mage. Might take a while being that I'm a novice in MMOs.

Picked up Conception 2 without looking into it very much outside of the combat system.

The game's name should be "Choose your waifu 2". So far, I like the potential the combat has, but this whole choosing your waifu thing is a little much.

So in TSW it turns out I had done nearly everything there is to do in the current area except for the main quest. I was certain the Cthulhu spawn was part of the main quest. Hm, back to the drawing board.

Picked up Conception 2 without looking into it very much outside of the combat system.

The game's name should be "Choose your waifu 2". So far, I like the potential the combat has, but this whole choosing your waifu thing is a little much.

The name itself is a dead giveaway, and there was a demo. You've no one to blame but yourself. The game is conceptually pretty similar to Persona, except it does away with the angst part and uses a non-smt combat system.

Last edited:
I'm not upset about it. Just wanted to say something about it. Persona is less of a dating sim, but I definitely feel the similarities. Overall I think I'll like it. Constant jokes about it makes the game enjoyable.

Back