The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

I like how distributed the Pokemon are, since you always feel motivated to play the levels for Pokemon like Charizard to Darkrai. The Pokemon that nobody really cares about are usually mooks in the levels, while the popular ones (or major ones) are the level bosses, which is good since I don't want to play levels for Pokemon I hate or don"t care about.
tbh I consider this a bad thing
way to not give unloved Pokemon much needed attention

Every pokemon has a place in someones heart Squidster...even ones like Trubbish...
well yes, I just wish the least popular ones got a bit more attention
and I sort of like trubbish and garbodor, not much, but I certainly don't dislike them

Looks like they changed the animations for many weapons, mostly for the better. Been having fun with the poleaxe and I am no longer as terrible as I remember.

well yes, I just wish the least popular ones got a bit more attention
and I sort of like trubbish and garbodor, not much, but I certainly don't dislike them

There are a lot of underrated/disliked pokemon I have to agree with. Like how I think Wurmple is cool as ****.

Took the time to try out FTL: Advanced Edition. I still don't understand drones and they're much too costly for experimenting with.

I'm keeping Uriel for my endgame SMT IV team. That Kannuki Throw with some physical attack bonus skills makes him have some of the highest damage potential in the game. This Lovecraftian rendition of him also looks more badass than the boring old Romantic art typically used in other games.

Just beat the 7th gym.

Chesnaught (Hazelthorn) ♀ lv. 48
*Overgrow
-Leech Seed
-Seed Bomb
-Pin Missile
-Low Sweep

Ledian (Novaspex) ♂ lv. 47
*Early Bird
-Toxic
-Reflect
-Roost
-Struggle Bug

Swalot (Grapedrink) ♂ lv. 48
*Gluttony
-Belch
-Earthquake
-Substitute
-Yawn

Sigilyph (☼△♦#♢☂☼) ♀ lv. 47
*Magic Guard
-Calm Mind
-Air Slash
-Roost
-Psychic

Crawdaunt (Caboil) ♀ lv. 47
*Hyper Cutter
-Rock Tomb
-Crabhammer
-Night Slash
-X-Scissor

Stunfisk [Shiny] (Chunafisk) ♂ lv. 47
*Static
-Surf
-Discharge
-Mud Shot
-Thunder Wave

Avalugg (Russtalic) ♂ lv. 47
*Own Tempo
-Earthquake
-Gyro Ball
-Avalanche
-Rock Tomb

Mass producing sitrus/pinch berries for Swalot to use, I really wish I had started that procedure earlier. I probably wanna replace Chesnaught's Pin Missile with Rock Tomb or somefin.

I've gotten decent enough that I can now top score in Chivalry. Looks like all that team-stacking I had to deal with finally paid off. My team always looses but at least I can perform better than them.

Left the Farplane. Yuna is off to tell Seymore yes, only to be interrupted and a boss battle will ensue.

Psh, I remembered it wrong anyways. That doesn't happen till the ice temple either right before or right after I get Shiva.

Back