The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

The one in the art room or the good ending split?
I don't know which art room you're referring to. It occurred yesterday, I believe, in the more isolated "art room". I was referring to a different occasion, and I'm not sure if it's what you're referring to, I took a break after the scene finished but I'll return shortly.

Encountered the worst prestiged AA players ever.

... And they were on my team, meanin' I couldn't abuse them to complete the Money Bomb challenge. fml

It's a goddamn 24-second video; you'll suffice. -_-

No.

Also, my grammar may of derped earlier this mornin', but your Engrish is worse. Improper use of semicolon and the word "suffice".

Rintimate

Oh god, the bloodbear. For a first boss battle, it's brutal. Lots of health with a high attack that includes multi-hit swipes. I'm pretty sure I'm using a decent strategy, but the status effects like not always activating.

Also, I've had my best match in Chivalry by using the shield and war hammer. I think that's mostly due to it being rarely used and catching people off guard. Those longsword draggers are still a pain to fight.

Put some work in towards the four remaining challenges left to complete in AC Multiplayer. Jumped into a random AA game with a minute remaining, and by heroically scoring an artifact in the last ten seconds, finished the Usurper (take and keep the lead in the last 20 seconds of a session, 10 times). Speakin' of Money Bomb, I'm half way through that challenge (knock over 15 pursuers with the game's worst ability ever). Also got quite a bit of work in for the Punisher challenge (30 full focus stuns), as I've started runnin' Tripwire-Smoke and using both abilities just to guarantee a single focus stun. This worked on a 9th prestige twice in one match, which almost made me cry...

Also encountered a 1st prestige player in Wolfpack that actually tried (AND HUGE SUCCEEDED) teamwork, 'Karp bless their heart.

7 Days to Die is only 600 MB. Can't remember the last game that size. Had some decent weapons and started gathering crafting equipment. As I was using the crafting menu, some other player shoots me with a crossbow. I then found him and took my revenge with a convenient mix of hunting knife and lag.

Beat concrete lady last night. Looking for smoke fella when I get back from work today. The game is beat after that I think?

I didn't have enough time to look at them. I saw medic and sharpshooter and chose the latter.

Bleh! Commando and Firebug is where it's at IMO. Both well rounded perks that when learned prove valuable to a squads success...that and demolitions if you enjoy watching **** explode...

(Just don't nade scrakes)

Finally completed every single challenge; the Sacred Scroll relic is now mine w00t. Finished the job on a high note too, as I completed the final challenge (Animus Shield one) while wreckin' a bunch'a high-level prestigers with (****-all help from) my team of nubs.

Also made a particular clanner I regularly encounter ragequit twice in the process... s/he was the only great player in said clan and thus the only one in it with my respect, which has now waned slightly. =(

Spent several hours in playing 7 Days to Die. Built myself a log cabin but ran out of food, so I went off at night to find some. Found a deer and got some meat from it. Upon returning home, I was assaulted by a plethora of undead, moreso than what's typically expected. I turns out they can smell food from afar. It was they torn down my house just to get at it. Definitely gonna stick to low-smelling foods. Stealth system is pretty nifty for being in alpha. I also tried mining, but forgot the recipe for making ladders. Would've been useful for reducing aggro.

Back