The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Stole that GIF m8
lhsQ0tk.gif

Finished Dark Souls. Gwyn's love of kicking and grabbing were his demise. Trying out NG+ until I get bored.

Also tried Sanctum. It's decent for a 99 cent purchase.

Also tried Sanctum. It's decent for a 99 cent purchase.
Do you have Sanctum 2?

FE:12 is favorable so far. Way more dialogue 'n plotstuff than Shadow Dragon, feelin' much more like the past FE games I've played 'n loved.
It is closer to the golden age of Fire Emblem. And it was remade off one of the best games.

But Awakening is still better and you should feel bad that you aren't playing that first.

I can't find any shops selling health potions. It's getting frustrating. I can't even find general goods stores, if those even exist in Oblivion. Blargh.

Do you have Sanctum 2?

No, but I'll consider getting it the next time it goes on sale. Any noticeable improvements over the first?

No, but I'll consider getting it the next time it goes on sale. Any noticeable improvements over the first?
I haven't played the first so I can't say

It plays wonderfully and online is great, but it's lacking in a large variety of towers and guns.

Got back into Thief. Finished up the mages tower and in the lost city. Those fireball ghosts are nearly omnipresent and I forgot to stock up on water arrows. Running's always viable, so it's not too bad.

Trying to motivate myself to play Katawa Shoujo, a visual novel focused on hooking up with girls.

kenji1_zpsbb094b9c.png~original
this guy
this guy knows what's up

Trying to motivate myself to play Katawa Shoujo, a visual novel focused on hooking up with girls.
kenji1_zpsbb094b9c.png~original
this guythis guy knows what's up
Be aware that it contains some adult content. It's comparatively more short and not as graphic than most vn's, but it's still there. Thankfully, it's a pretty good visual novel in spite of being made by 4chan. Also be aware that if you're an easily emotive prick like me, it can mess with your mood and upset you.

Be aware that it contains some adult content. It's comparatively more short and not as graphic than most vn's, but it's still there. Thankfully, it's a pretty good visual novel in spite of being made by 4chan. Also be aware that if you're an easily emotive prick like me, it can mess with your mood and upset you.
Heh, the "adult content" is one of my motivators. So I've heard. I have various friends who like it. And, uh, I've never exactly seen you as the "emotive" type. @_o;

4chan "makes" things?
Dude, 4chan is an important place. Though I wasn't aware that they were involved in this.

Back