The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

online_communities_2_large.png

2010? Feels like ages ago. And Farmville was still relevant.

Heh, the "adult content" is one of my motivators. So I've heard. I have various friends who like it. And, uh, I've never exactly seen you as the "emotive" type. @_o;

You've some creepy and bizzare peers. I'm slightly jealous.

... What influence?

4chan has surprising power when they reach hive-mind status. These guys were the sole cause of the rise of ponies way back when, after all.

I had no idea that the carmageddon mod actually carried over if you join a multiplayer match. Shakes things up a good amount, though.

Got a few new high scores on Wolfpack the past two days, the most notable bein' 80,935 in 9:24. Would'a been below 9 minutes if the AI didn't derp their pathfinding twice, screwin' up two fantastic kills. I didn't think ya could get that fantastic of a time without pullin' crazy speed-running tactics...

Also, FE:12's Drill Grounds so op. Bein' able to save prior to every level up is just-plain absurd. I reckon Drill Grounds alone will make FE12's hardest difficulty more manageable than Shadow Dragon's... well, maybe not. Just learned 'bout "Reverse Lunatic" difficulty, in which enemies always attack you first, even if it's your turn. Bloody ridiculous.

Also, FE:12's Drill Grounds so op. Bein' able to save prior to every level up is just-plain absurd. I reckon Drill Grounds alone will make FE12's hardest difficulty more manageable than Shadow Dragon's... well, maybe not. Just learned 'bout "Reverse Lunatic" difficulty, in which enemies always attack you first, even if it's your turn. Bloody ridiculous.
Try Lunatic+ in Awakening. I've only heard legends about it. The enemy can now always have perfect accuracy, ridiculously high crit rate, use legendary weapons and ignore defenses. Some units will also always go first at times, and always half damage when hit.

I found a video that doesn't (necessarily) contain spoilers. Except the music, which you can just mute.

[video=youtube;OyerLPEyQsQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyerLPEyQsQ[/video]

IIRC this is the weakest class in the game. You can only imagine how Assassins and bosses act.

Had my first Netplay match
It was fun P:Ming someone not Dirge so I enjoyed the change of playstyle
My opponent was a pretty good Luigi

netplay for homebrew pl0x

Try Lunatic+ in Awakening. I've only heard legends about it. The enemy can now always have perfect accuracy, ridiculously high crit rate, use legendary weapons and ignore defenses. Some units will also always go first at times, and always half damage when hit.

lolbullshit

I found a video that doesn't contain spoilers.

lolbullshit

Wandered into a military camp for more loot, where I was promptly shot at through a window. The guy was a terrible shot, so I escaped unharmed. It was also raining, and I noticed that they implemented damp clothing if you're not under a roof. And now I can't use my axe, which means I have to either shoot or outrun the zombies. Shooting means more zombies and bandits.

And when did I buy Etrian Odyssey IV? Just noticed it sitting around.

Back