The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Draco Meteor/Outrage typically shouldn't be used in a non-Singles environment IMO. I'm sure there're important calcs that make 'em worth usin' in other formats, but the cost of switching can easily outweigh what ya gain outta it if not used tactically.

Also, Fairy-types.

I would think Outrage would be better in non-singles because after the kill they can't simply switch in a fairy and expect the Outrager to hit it though they have a good chance at best.

I would think Outrage would be better in non-singles because after the kill they can't simply switch in a fairy and expect the Outrager to hit it though they have a good chance at best.
If I recall, it selects random (opposing) targets in doubles/triples. I don't know how it works in rotation for sure, but it might prevent you from rotating until the move finishes. Experience with my Porygon-Z shows that you can't rotate during the recharge turn of Hyper Beam.

You indeed can't Rotate while doin' a rampage move.

In certain situations, not bein' able to select a target is unimaginably detrimental. You have t' either play around with the chance of not hittin' the target ya want to (an all-or-nothing play based on a coin flip), or make a not-so-optimized move that would work semi-well regardless of which Poke is hit. The randomness of Outrage will hurt ya a lot more often than help ya.

Also, confusion.

262862E6E5346B1929DB02B9F3C2E8C230C03B8D

I don't know if the dragon can use telekinesis or if my character glitched badly. The levitation and fall didn't seem to hurt me either.

Isn't Azumarill Uber now or something? That's what my friend told me. The thing can sweep almost as hard as Blaziken if you know what you're doing.

Isn't Azumarill Uber now or something? That's what my friend told me. The thing can sweep almost as hard as Blaziken if you know what you're doing.
Lol he is definitely not Uber. But that doesn't mean he won't sweep hard if you know what your doing. He has some flaws and some hard counters that keep him from being Uber or even S teir.

Last edited:
MR do you use Belly Drum on your Azumarill? Literally the only set I see everywhere is Belly Drum / Aqua Jet / Play Rough / Superpower.

k

Although I still think Huge Power Belly Drum'd priority STAB Aqua Jet with 252 EVs in Attack and HP holding Leftovers is pretty hard to counter, IMO.

k

Although I still think Huge Power Belly Drum'd priority STAB Aqua Jet with 252 EVs in Attack and HP holding Leftovers is pretty hard to counter, IMO.
First of all, do not send dragons out until your opponent's Azumarill is dead. Second, never switch out on an Azumarill unless you are switching to a Scizor or something with a strong priority move. Thirdly, don't try to status it. Burning it hardly helps, unless it's pared with the sun. Toxic might kill it but it will still trash your team. Paralyzing doesn't help unless you get parahax, Azumarill is already slow. 4thly, use the sun if you have it, don't use the rain if you have it.

Why am I telling all of you, how to beat my Azumarill?

Manus is down. I'm stuck between trying to kill the hydra in the ash lake and that black dragon. And eventually Gwyn.

Back