The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Nonsense. I haven't forgotten 'bout retro Mario games or newer ones like Sunshine in the face of Galaxy, the same will hold true for FE:12.

Oh god, my entire party keeps getting 2 shotted by random demons with any multi-hit spell. Charon is gonna take all my Play Coins at this rate. It's those enemy ambushes that get me.

Got a new Wolfpack high score; and record time t' go with it, naturally. 79,660, 9:38 on Difficult (Hardcore difficulty is terribly inefficient at credit grinding) Saba Island. Got a similar score and time on Tampa Bay awhile back, but it comes just short.

I can't imagine I'll ever get below 9:00, that's supersrspro speed runner territory... though part of me wants t' cross over said boundary. 10% for bein' an AssCreed nutter, 90% for cuttin' down time spent on my daily Wolfpack-ing. But I'm too lazy for that.

Made it to the final boss in Dark Souls, but he's tough and I still haven't finished the painting and probably another area. I'll do the smaller stuff first. Also joined the Darkmoon covenant.

Made it to the final boss in Dark Souls, but he's tough and I still haven't finished the painting and probably another area. I'll do the smaller stuff first. Also joined the Darkmoon covenant.

You can beat the boss easily by abusing the *Spoiler* function.

Don't look up the exploit to the final boss fight, it completely ruined it for me. Just remember that all bosses have small openings where you can get a hit or two in also the fire effect of his blade is really really bloody annoying.

[STRIKE]I'm a 100% physical block shield using scrub[/STRIKE]

Saw someone from South Korea, Seoul-teukbyeolsi while I was online on X/Y. They had 91,465 "Nice!"s, 99,999 Birthday Wishes, 999:59 Play Time (that's max, I'm sure), 1,745 Link Battle wins, and 1,204 Link Trades. The latter two aren't so impressive, but god damn, that's ****ing amazing.

Most trainers in the far East have a shitton of "Nice!"s 'n such. I reckon it's treated like Facebook over there, everyone gives out "Nice!"s like candy. Or perhaps they're just more interactive with Passersby than the Western hemisphere (America y u no social anywhere but social media).

The latter two aren't so impressive

*facepalm*

The "Nice!"s weren't all-that impressive. I was shocked at the 99,999 Birthday Wishes. Did they spend their whole day on Pokemon?

GGs to Mr. missedeverysinglerest.

Did ya pick up Lucas since we last played, or have you just been watchin' Pink Fresh too much?

You should give 'em a moar serious try if ya fancy. Ya've more technical skill than I do, so your Lucas would perform better than mine ever would.

Also, where'd your G&W go? The only thing missin' from the derpin' around towards the end of the session was Judgement shenanigans.

Tried out the Giant Slayer mod. I haven't lol'd that hard at a game in a while.

Also, got both Trine games for 3 bucks. Alrighty, I'm in.

Last edited:
Got a 51 streak going in the Maison's super rotation battles. Using Porygon-Z, Hydreigon, Sharpedo, and Mega Pinsir. Uncertain what to think of Hydreigon's current performance, in particular, I feel like it would be better in singles or doubles. Largely because it's easier to spam Draco Meteor there.

Back