The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

And we disagree once more, as is custom.

Yet again it depends on the DLC, £12 DLC for 1-2 hours of extra game time is a crime yes. Otherwise if the DLC does something, I dunno, useful for a low price then it's fine by me.

Or alternatively we can get rid of DLC altogether and just do a "Pay what you want" system so if we actually enjoy the frikin game we can support it by "paying" for extra content but I suspect that system would sort of be abused...

8111C895A4DA6DE9B1CFDCE3017DF80BA9A3318E

Huehuehuehuehuehue!

You're loadin' up on firearms like you're about t' rob a bank or somethin'. why am i making a payday joke ive never even played it

While I don't mind SMT IV selling what is essentially money and xp hax as DLC, the 2 story-based Clipped Wings side missions are crucial to understanding major events and motivations for the entire game and simply should have never been sold separately. I'm guessing the rest of the story DLC likely follows suit based on descriptions.

Finally gettin' 'round to playin' that Fire Emblem 12 fantranslation. Great so far, though I've only finished the Prologues 'n two of the bonus chapters (free DLC w00t). The third DLC actually pwnt me twice; once because you're guaranteed to lose if at least one'a the low-accuracy units doesn't miss on turn one, a second time because of three 50%~ chances of hittin' all landed in one turn... and then an attack with 28% accuracy finished the job. dat hax

Seriously, it's like having Fire Red and Red version and deciding to play Red version.
Or like choosing Fire Red over XY. Or choosing Fullmetal Alchemist over Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

If I already have both, why play the (presumably) better one and ruin the experience of the previous?

Latest posts

Back