The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

So I was tryin' to learn how to defend in AA, perhaps the new perspective would teach me somethin' useful for offense. I had all the newbies on my team, and defense doesn't win games, so I got sick'a losing after 10~ matches and returned to playin' offense.

Three of the four opposing players ragequit after losing twice in a row.

youdisgustme.avi

Glad ya returned 'fore May 20th.

I've got it installed and tried it sparingly. It's LoL with hats, but I'm more invested in other games at the moment.

So I been playing a bit of dota 2 lately...anyone here play it?

Heard'a it many a time, but know absolutely-**** all about it. Perhaps I'd know somethin' of it if my PC was a decade less ancient, and I could use it t' game...

Ty guys!So I been playing a bit of dota 2 lately...anyone here play it?
I watched my friend play Dota 1 but I like some of the other games on Warcraft 3 a lot more. Too bad they haven't made those into big games.

Speaking of such Sanctum 2 reminds me of Wintermaul

The newest AC3 glitch I've encountered consists of climbing a building in the New York ruins area, where I am then launched into the air and then fall to my death. Happened twice. At least it's funny.

Pretty sure I've had a Skyward Assassin glitch myself at some point. Or maybe that was Revelations, can't remember... though I definitely recall clip-through-the-ground-and-fall-infinitely glitches multiple times in AC:III. One of which happened as Desmond. Most unexpected.

My Oblivion character's having trouble with Kvatch and ran out of health pots because of all the flame atronarchs, so it's time to find some sidequests. Bruma and its shops are close by right now, so I'm off to investigate that shady vampire hunter quest.

Last edited:
Oblivion vampire hunter quest

Why do it in Oblivion when ya can pay for Skyrim's vampire-huntin' DLC? You know ya want t' buy moar DLC.

Clipping through the ground in the back of a moving wagon is pretty funny

screenshot

Last edited:
Why do it in Oblivion when ya can pay for Skyrim's vampire-huntin' DLC? You know ya want t' buy moar DLC.

3sfQC.jpg

As explained above, while Skyrim has similar quests... they're dull in comparison. And not free. It's strange. I didn't even like Oblivion until I spent more time with Skyrim. This is in large part due to mods, so I'll give it another chance once Skywind makes progress.

I was jokin', but good point regardless. Much as I enjoyed Skyrim I have t' agree.

Latest posts

Back