The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Bed of Chaos and Pinwheel are both down. Onto the Tomb of the Giants. It's very dark. Currently using the silver knight spear and giant armor.

Bed of Chaos and Pinwheel are both down. Onto the Tomb of the Giants. It's very dark. Currently using the silver knight spear and giant armor.

If I asked why I'd get as a response "Cuz Giants". ****'s too heavy for my play style.

If I asked why I'd get as a response "Cuz Giants". ****'s too heavy for my play style.

It's already been factually proven that I don't type like that.

I've also been role-playing as a hunter from the Monster Hunter games where slow and heavy is the norm, then took a wrong turn somewhere and ended up in Lordran. Poke and turtle are effective at the moment, so I'm being a lancer.

Finished VVVVVV and almost finished Sanctum 2 this weekend. Both games were great.

VVVVVV is your standard indie platformer; platforms and different physics. You only can go left or right but you can change gravity from up to down and vice versa.

Sanctum 2 is a FPS Multiplayer Tower Defense... It's really fun

It's already been factually proven that I don't type like that.

I've also been role-playing as a hunter from the Monster Hunter games where slow and heavy is the norm, then took a wrong turn somewhere and ended up in Lordran. Poke and turtle are effective at the moment, so I'm being a lancer.

Didn't say you specifically typed like that, just the sheer fact that most people that wear giants armour tend to be...what term is it I'm looked for...either inexperienced or embarrassingly bad to the extent that the armour set has been looked down upon for a good while now. There's really nothing wrong with it, it's just a bad stereotype that hilariously enough holds true, if you've ever seen a player wearing full giants with a lightning ultra greatsword you'll know what I mean.

PS: Poise is OP

SMT IV on master difficulty is very exhausting, and even more so in the early game. I should be able to get some nice ng+ demons in the later parts.

508F2436B43E1A6814942C96177BA7AA6261F0EC

It's not the most threatening-looking thing around, but it's still a pretty deadly ranged weapon. I had to attempt reading Russian signs that lead me to a military area, and then spent several minutes figuring out that I had to take the bullets out of the box before attempting to load ammo into it. Still haven't fired it, for the sake of not drawing attention.

I'm hooked to MvM but there's only so many rounds I can play before I get frustrated at how awful some of the randoms can be, I'm no pro but I except them to be able to take out ONE giant scout while I'm holding off mountains of regular Scout Robots.

Trying to form a new meta too, Frontiers Justice has far too much utility to put to waste, I got to fire all 35 crits this day without missing a round and I'm classing it as an achievement (then again having 6 rounds and firing them stupidly fast helped).

Latest posts

Back