The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

After completin' Duty's Call 20 times too many, as well as various [Advanced] Narga missions to mix up the monotony, I've decided to give up said mission grinding for now. It's been... what, a month since I've been wantin' that second Narga Mantle? Haven't been grindin' very hard, but still. I'm quite sick of doin' the same missions so much; and I'm especially sick of fightin' that one Lagiacrus, 'cause **** underwater combat. As such, I've decided t' take to grinding shiny drops in the event Lucent Narga quest. Get shiny drop, get carted and go do somethin' else IRL, get second shiny after it's outta rage, get carted twice more, check Mock Melynx-wearin' Shakalaka for Mantle. Repeat 'til Mantle. IRL-ing in between shiny drops really kills the boredom of grindin', so I think I'll stick with this 'til I find my Narga Mantle.

then i found a mantle on my fourth run lol w00t i can play the game again

And the downward spiral that are the incompetent L4D players continues. Lasted less than 5 minutes into the game before everyone died on me. Coincidentally, the last few of those kinda games contained rage-quitting girl gamers and 12 year olds on mic's.

It's great to be huntin' again. ... Though I did fall back into the grind'a things immediately, as I've been wantin' an armor set with both Evasion +2 as well as Sharpness +1. Decided on makin' some Barioth armor for said skills, half 'cause it's easy, half 'cause I like the aesthetics (Wroggi still bests all). Gotta say, it felt weird fightin' Barioth after hunting almost nothin' but Nargacuga for a bloody month.

Also made an Ice LS to go with the armor since it comes with Ice Attack +1, and I had almost all the materials needed for the Longsword anyways. As a bonus, said LS has enough decoration slots to bump Ice Attack up to +2. Those Qurupeco ain't gonna know what hit 'em.

... Ice element seems pretty worthless, actually.

05D8878D57985A0F68FB917663DD9567FFE3A871

Poor guy, oblivious to the future that awaits him.

I had no idea Soldier was a Ghost-type.

These days, it seems all I'm findin' is REALLY bad noob lobbies (multiple lv. 1s) in Manhunt, or scrubtastical AA camper lobbies wherein said campers ragequit the moment we take the lead. If I wasn't so lazy, and/or too cheap t' get XBL, in but a heartbeat I would join a competitive AssCreed clan just to play a ****in' lobby or two wherein it's not utter ****ing boredom. Noob lobbies would no longer be a thing, and I'd (usually) have good-spirited competition with entire teams not being prone to douchebaggery.

... And then I'd begrudgingly learn how to steal on Portobello. eugh

I've had my most terrifying DayZ experience yet: Broken legs. Caused due to my character climbing a ladder, reaching the top, then somehow loosing his footing and falling backwards to the floor below. Miraculously, I had just found some morphine in the previous building I searched, which fixed the problem.

And shortly after, I was attacked by zombies until I started bleeding. Started bandaging myself when I noticed there was another zombie beside me. It got several hits on me by the time I axed it. It was horrible. Even worse, it ruined a good portion of food I was carrying to finally begin my search for a military camp. I don't even wanna go near towns anymore, in fear of being attacked.

1024x600.resizedimage

At least I got myself some nice aviator glasses out of it.

I started a new character for Oblivion. Not sure why. Argonian in the assassin class, with specializations in archery and alchemy with blades in crowded areas. I die rather quickly, but it's quite fun harassing npc's while backpeddling at a considerable speed.

It would be funny if inputting POWER or RESET would work.

I like to think of myself as the almighty LIFT KEY sent by HELIX. And yeah, I tried reset and power lol.

Gastly, destroyer of worlds will return

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back