The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

I still haven't found a single gun in DayZ standalone. I did get myself some rice and fancy drink, which will last me a while. Also got an axe, so I can finally open cans. Need to get myself a backpack or something to hold more stuff.

1024x620.resizedimage

Huehuehuehuehue. Still no guns though.

Last edited:
... In your inventory, is that a Duracell battery? lolproductplacement

Defense for both Domination and Artifact Assault is so ****in' boring, I can't stand this ****. These challenges aren't worth the bother. 'Least offensive Morph and offensive Money Bomb, nigh-useless as they are, still let me semi-aggro.

How anyone has fun camping the objectives in said modes is beyond me.

Finally got around to finishing Episode 4 of doom. I didn't know the Brutal Doom spawns were so damn evil! I also expended around 38 shotgun shells to kill off ONE cyberdemon. Probably a better way I could've killed it but I was BFG abusing so meh whatever.

I'm really not sure where I am. I'm trying to head in the opposite direction of where I spawned, which may be north. I reached a town and the outskirts of it had a guy who was weaponless. He did have a backpack though, and I was lying in the grass. He saw me once I got up and ran away. A guy behind him suddenly showed up, with an axe like mine. I don't know if he was after him, or partnered up with the guy. We stared at each other for a few seconds before trying to close in for a hit. It ended quickly, because one of the guys aggro'd a couple of zombies. I may have been able to kill them with that distraction, but I decided to head deeper into the town. It's got some decent supplies, but still no guns. The 2 guys were heading away to where I came from. Hopefully I won't run into anyone here. There's quite a few zombies, but I've axed most of them. I got hit, but I seem fine.

... In your inventory, is that a Duracell battery? lolproductplacement

It says BebulCell.

... Russian for Duracell?

Remembered that (most) ability challenges can be completed in Wolfpack, so that prevented me from suffering through Morph/Sabotage/Animus Shield/Booby Trap/Tripwire shenanigans against actual players. Just need t' get a few more shield kills, and I can get back to playin' normally.

I'm playing Persona 4. I'd rather play SMT, but I started this before I got Strange Journey so... Yeah.

It's always nice t' see Wolfpack players that actually attempt teamwork. 'Specially when it's unprestiged players that have the smarts to do so. Gives me hope that, one day, chase kills will be a thing of the past, reserved only for level 10 newbies.

l FINALLY BEAT ORNSTEN AND SMOUGH HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Congratulations! Now do a no-damage speedrun with restrictions.

Fought the Jade Barroth for the first time. It was pathetically easy. Felt moreso than the regular Barroth because it was constantly getting knocked out with my axe.

G-rank (Jade) Barroth are a bloody annoyance IMO. Almost every opening on the lower rank ones ya normally get is no longer an easily punished opening, as they're now covered by mud/snowball flingin'. Doesn't make 'em properly difficult, just a pain in the ass if you didn't bother bringin' a stack of Cleanser. Which I didn't, first time 'round.

Gave Far Cry 3 a go. Immediately because I was constantly being notified to get back to the main quest. After driving around to get a handle on the game, I ran into a blockade by the bad guys, so I jumped into the water which led me to a small underwater cave. Got a bit of loot and as I was swimming out, a crocodile jumps out of the water and clamps down on my arm. Having a quicktime event for it lessened the impact, sadly.

Got my second Lagi Mantle from that one quest. Pawsome, this makes three Lagi Mantle I'll never use.

... Meanwhile, still no Narga Mantle. Sigh.

Back