The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

The Whites are assholes. I ALMOST chose to wipe the world out. I felt I needed to google what I was getting myself into, thank God I did.

@Assasin did you obtain Demonee-Ho through fusion?

The Whites are assholes. I ALMOST chose to wipe the world out. I felt I needed to google what I was getting myself into, thank God I did. @Assasin did you obtain Demonee-Ho through fusion?
EVERY side is an asshole, and every side brings up decent points for their arguments. I unlocked Demonee-ho but never got the right fusion material. Which alignment are you?

Starting my quest for a shiny Sharpedo. If the first shiny I get lacks speed boost or has some problematic IV flaw, I'm gonna flip tables. Thankfully, I have the Destiny Knot in place as always, making the potential for IV problems far more unlikely. Gender is mostly irrelevant, although I might prefer a female.

I talked to a coworker a bit about Monster Hunter today. He said the 3DS version is surprisingly good, so it's something I might look into*

*if I ever work up the motivation to glubbin' play non-Pokemon video games again

Last edited:
EVERY side is an asshole, and every side brings up decent points for their arguments. I unlocked Demonee-ho but never got the right fusion material. Which alignment are you?

Quite right. And I only as cause raising a level 13 Tam Lin to level 50 for a fusion seems ridiculous. I though maybe a demon with the same silhouette might be what I actually need. And I'm going Law. Appeals to me best in a group of nothing but shitty choices.

Starting my quest for a shiny Sharpedo. If the first shiny I get lacks speed boost or has some problematic IV flaw, I'm gonna flip tables. Thankfully, I have the Destiny Knot in place as always, making the potential for IV problems far more unlikely. Gender is mostly irrelevant, although I might prefer a female.
Best of luck. You'll need it.

what the

apparently I just hatched a shiny carvanha without realizing it

....but it has Rough Skin ;;

Edit: DID I SERIOUSLY JUST HATCH TWO IN THE SAME BATCH WITHOUT NOTICING JFC

It has speed boost, time to check IV's~

Last edited:
Just beat SMTIV, Assasin was right. Disappointingly easy final boss.

Trying out the standalone version of DayZ. It's pretty good for being in alpha. Don't mind the current lack of vehicles since I never got to use them in the mod. Also runs better.

Bought a new game for the first time in a while. Thankfully, another Vita game came out that was worth purchasing.

Ys: Memories of Celceta

It seems to just be a Dungeon Crawler action RPG, but it's cool nonetheless.

Bought a new game for the first time in a while. Thankfully, another Vita game came out that was worth purchasing.

Ys: Memories of Celceta

It seems to just be a Dungeon Crawler action RPG, but it's cool nonetheless.

I keep hearing the Ys games are incredibly good, sadly never played one though. There's a couple Ys game available on steam too.

I heard a gunshot right as I went into a house. I did find an axe and a vest though. I assume that I should run away from the town I'm in asap.

Went into a few buildings and found some decent loot. Still no guns or food. I did notice a freshly spawned guy running into a grocery store, so I followed to see what would happen. Didn't notice me for a while, but as soon as he did, he made a mad dash out of there and disappeared. He was like a wild deer.

I then proceeded to search some buildings around the store and saw a health kit. As I was walking into the building, I heard more gunshots and the door next to me was riddled with holes. I got the kit and like the guy before me, ran away as fast as I could. I heard the northern part of this map is safer, so I'll try there.

Last edited:
I keep hearing the Ys games are incredibly good, sadly never played one though. There's a couple Ys game available on steam too.

I know nothin' of these "Ys" games, 'sides the fact they have good OSTs.

Replaced my obsessive monster huntin' with, once again, Templar huntin'. Decided to finally work on the few challenges I haven't yet completed coincidentally; namely ones with Morph (lol i dont defense) and useless ol' Money Bomb. Not that I'll ever bother completin' The Troublemaker challenge for latter ability, that's just a waste'a time.

I love me some good OSTs.

secondkarp.jpeg

And my character died of starvation. It was only about 4-5 hours. I had plenty to drink, which would logically increase survivability further.

Back