The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

T'is why you make hay while the summer sun shines.

A bee farm is definitely worth the effort in the long run. Honey-lathered crock pot recipes thrown in a fridge last a real long time, even in the summer. It's also a good filler for random recipes, so foodwise it frees up a lot of time you'd spend foraging/lessens the need for a gigantic berry farm. Honey Poultice is a bonus, and sweets for restoring sanity make farming Nightmare Fuel/beard hair when playin' as not-Wilson a lot safer too. But yeah, it is pretty time consuming... and only works for half a year. If ya get one workin' right 'fore your first Winter you'll be ****in' (honey) golden in the long run, but all'a that time spent might make said first Winter a frozen hell to live through. The end result is either death, or huge payout.

Get a good enough start, rush a log suit/Bug net and you can pretty much get one within a week. As for food, I've just been cramming Meaty Stew's in the fridge, they tend to last a good amount of time before going stale and honestly I always find my Meat/Berry ratio to be around 2/1. Koelaphants just seem to be magnetized to me.

Rarely ate Meaty Stew. I mainly survived on meatballs (1 Monster Meat farmed from the spider dens + 3 berries), since its ingredients were easily farmed and offer moar hunger in total. Whenever I got my hands on meat, I'd make another meat effigy/Jerky. Half for the shelf life, half for the heals. Liked Jerky 'specially for the sanity boost too, as I've always preferred t' work through the night rather than sleep. Efficiency demands it.

Spent nearly 2 hours in a City 17 map, only to have everyone die on me while rushing to rescue. Again. I swear it wasn't this bad when I first played the game.

Rarely ate Meaty Stew. I mainly survived on meatballs (1 Monster Meat farmed from the spider dens + 3 berries), since its ingredients were easily farmed and offer moar hunger in total. Whenever I got my hands on meat, I'd make another meat effigy/Jerky. Half for the shelf life, half for the heals. Liked Jerky 'specially for the sanity boost too, as I've always preferred t' work through the night rather than sleep. Efficiency demands it.

lol, I've had over 10 meaty stew in a stack before (I really shouldn't of killed off those Beefalo...but I did want a Beefalo horn and it just wasn't dropping). So I had about 30 piece of meat and I had around 7 berries so I went "Stew it is!". It fills an extremely generous amount of hunger too, like 105 or something + about 13 health. I can understand meatballs being more effective to hunger but when you have an abundance of something you just can't help but use it all up and then be like "Whoops" later on.

Played a bit of OU on showdown tonight. Team is Mawile/Sylveon/Sableye/Diggersby/Sharpedo/Rotom-H. Mawile sets Stealth Rock, I don't know if that's weird for a Mawile to do, but it's working so far. Sharpedo's been running Aqua Jet over Protect, and while the move choice has proved its worth in some fights, I don't really know. It's not that Sharpy's been letting me down, it's that I haven't needed to use it in most battles, so I'm unsure how well it really preforms. Most of the people I've been fighting are fairly mediocre, and I don't really play often at all, so I don't know how great this team is. The rest of them run pretty standard sets, although my Diggersby has Leftovers, purrhaps that's rather unusual, but I like it to have an easier time surviving.

Woke up at 3:00 AM to play Pokemon, yay.
Thanks to XY's release, I had to drop out of english class. Because I accidentally slept in all the time and missed the classes. A result of staying up until nine in the morning every day for like three weeks.

I actually think I saw MR online. He's probably getting the sleep he ditched yesterday right now.
3:00 isn't late at all, I swear... Are you sure you took time zones into account?

Back