The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Statistics ain't a reliable math when you're in probability ranges as high as that, not 'til you've got quite a few examples to crunch numbers with. A handful of shiny hunters' experiences in-so-far don't mean nothin'. Speculatin' on even a very rough guesstimation is utterly pointless.

I just meant that 1000+ for a group of people makes me doubtful the statistic was as low as I was hoping. I know it's more than a few people my friend is talking about, she said "quite a few", which could mean anything. Still, it's enough to make me really skeptical that it's as low as 1/683. Nothing can be confirmed yet, I know.

GGs to Mr. Lag. [STRIKE]You West-coasters 'n your silly connection issues.[/STRIKE]

... So, do you ever play Fox when you're not tired?

Fox takes too much tech skill for online play. [STRIKE]Be a scrub like me 'n play Wolf instead.[/STRIKE]

Speakin' of ATs, ya might've noticed I accidentally triple-shined during one'a the matches I played Falco. I'm at a loss as t' how that can even happen.

When I'm P:M-ing with him, it's almost as if I'm playing offline. We barely get any lag at all.

I should probably stop trying to D-Air with Marth when we have this much lag. Don't know about you, but shielding was pretty hard to do on my end. and i failed lucas' recovery so many times oh my god

Beat the champion in X last night. Here's my final team. Aegislash sadly couldn't participate due to me choosing to use Gourgeist over him, hence the lower level. He'll get his turn.

Delphox ♀ (Hermione) lv. 66
[Blaze]
-Grass Knot
-Flamethrower
-Mystical Fire
-Psychic

Slurpuff ♂ (Al Calzone) lv. 66
[Sweet Veil]
-Play Rough
-Wish
-Protect
-Flamethrower

Aegislash ♂ (Phanado) *coughAssasin* lv. 64
[Stance Change]
-Iron Head
-Swords Dance
-Shadow Sneak
-King's Shield

Clawitzer ♀ (Stormsnipe) lv. 66
[Mega Launcher]
-Ice Beam
-Protect
-Water Pulse
-Aura Sphere

Malamar ♀ (Sqiverne) lv. 66
[Contrary]
-Hypnosis
-Superpower
-Psycho Cut
-Night Slash

Vanilluxe ♀ (Creamator) lv. 66
[Ice Body]
-Protect
-Freeze Dry
-Frost Breath
-Flash Cannon

Gourgeist ♀ (Specdri) lv. 66
[Pickup]
-Leech Seed
-Will-o-wisp
-Phantom Force
-Bullet Seed

Just reached the Greybeards. But yeah, Skyrim's really good so far. Changed the random loot to a set one, so no more orc weapons in dwemer ruins and such. Enemies seem a bit hard to come by in the wilderness compared to Oblivion. Will need to fix that later.

Finally got my hands on a single shitty talisman (which is finally a step up from absolutely useless). Irrelevant + irrelevant and Teamplayer +6. No decoration slots, but I don't need any since I've a three-slot weapon. I've been missin' the extra healing dances Teamplayer gives, lets me go extra aggro with even less ****s to give. Had t' switch from my Dios Katana back t' Zephyr, but no complaints. I srsly do miss it's slashing sound effect. Teamplayer > slime (or so I'd like to believe)

Also made a Longsword out of fish.

Back