The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Either you're trolling MR, or doin' him a big favor. not sure which

Them graphics made even me sad.

... The fact my PC indeed wouldn't be able t' handle 'em makes me even more sad.

Hah, good joke. I've also got a funny one. I call it "ban the squid". Wanna hear it? Actually, it's better I just show ya.

555 eggs. Assuming that rate I posted is indeed correct, I've been ascending further above the coin-flip ratio for around 75 eggs now. There's about a 62% chance of me getting this freaking Mareep within the next 100 eggs.

Enjoying Skyrim much more now that it sucks less. While I enjoy locational damage and the mutilation features, I do miss the feeling of growth in combat experience that Morrowind gave. Frostfall's neat as well. I have to actually avoid crossing deep and cold rivers, just like a normal person would in real life and head for warm places when possible. Also, the fire and ice overhaul makes using ice useful for crossing said river. As soon as I find an ice spell.

Realized I had the materials to make a Dios Katana, and was only one Steel Uragaan scute short t' upgrade it afterwards. Figured I might as well give a Slime weapon a try. Lost 15% affinity and 2 (currently unused) decoration slots for the weapon change, but I reckon it's worth it.

... Even though Zephyr has perfect aesthetic synergy with my Azure armor set, but whatever. Also, I miss the slashing sound effect.

Oh, and I'll be HR 5 soon.

Also, the fire and ice overhaul makes using ice useful for crossing said river.

Adventure games need more of this, interacting with the environment 'n such not because it's required, but simply for travel and exploration. Bolsters immersion like nothin' else when you're actually required to think where you're traveling to and how the 'Karp you'll get there.

There's about a 62% chance of me getting this freaking Mareep within the next 100 eggs.

that aint how it works lol

that aint how it works lol
Yes it is.

1 - (682/683)^655 = 0.6169949602990015

Edit: Nevermind, I know what you mean. There's a 14% that I'll get one within the next 100 eggs (50 now). Out of 655 eggs, there's a 62% chance of one being a shiny, but I've already confirmed that 600 aren't shiny.

Bad news regarding that 683 number, though. According to my friend who claims to talk to a lot of shiny fanatics, quite a few of them are going over 1,000 eggs for a masuda shiny. This means that the statistic is likely still the same 1/1,366 it's been, or at least something close to that. If I don't get a shiny soon I may just take a break for a while.

Last edited:
Back