The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

sharethepain.jpeg

Most-every fight I lose is 'cause I refuse t' use my healing potions when the opponent is one poke from death... despite the fact I'm also one poke from death, and thus an execution threatens t' troll me.
It's not even the fact that I'm close to death, it's the fact that I KNOW I can tank one more hit before being forced into healing. It's lead to many unfortunate demises in more then just Skyrim, hell any RPG and I'll conserve items like no tomorrow, especially the health based ones (cuz Fallout).

On Skyrim's Legendary difficulty, the execution window is usually when you'll die in one hit anyways since everythin' that's actually dangerous hits so damn hard.

But aye, I'm the same with item hoardin' 'n all that.

GGs to Doctor. Always fun to Smash with a new player, 'specially one that knows what they're doin'.

trago ur probably gonna get owned by em looooooooool

GGs to MR and Sundown. Ah, those dittos and Warlock Punches. :lol:

Why're ya sayin' that? I haven't even Smashed with 'em yet... ;_;
I meant for the night. I told him I'd go AFK for a while and after he saw the PM I sent after I came back, he didn't respond.

Egg #865...stupid RNG. I found out that the Masuda rate did indeed drop (Serebii claims it did...), but I don't know to how much.

Played Pokemon for about 15 minutes. Still at Victory Road... *sigh*
I have no response to this. It depresses me.

Played that Chain Blaster demo. Decent game, but I'm afraid I won't be getting it unless it comes at a ridiculously cheap price.

Back