The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Just wait 'til you need t' do some extended chain-breeding for egg moves, or want a Poke a certain gender which only appears 18% of the time (y'all Vespiquen breeders have my sympathy). IVs are the worst, but all the other small steps certainly add up... be thankful you've Destiny Knot/improved Everstone.

I just want the bank to be set up so I can import all my Dittos and Abras
And so I can get my IV trained Tyranitar's IVs

Why do ya have well-bred Pokes in past games? Didn't think ya touched in-game competitive 'mons 'til XY.

Breedin' certainly does that to ya after awhile.

If Azure Rathalos are "aggro as ****", the Black Diablos is aggrofaggot incarnate. Bloody hell that thing's aggressive. And fast. In the middle'a the hunt, soon as I entered the area it fled to, it charged me from the other side'a said area and actually hit.

Finished AA5. I'd say it's the second best game in the series, behind Trials and Tribulations. The cases were great, as was the music and characters.

In justice we trust!

Compleated Pokemon blue the other day

A big FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!! To the cheating Ai and a Fireblast that one hit killed my Lapras

Also one of my Facebook types gotten Pokemon X the other day and says its a lot easier than it was, xp all early on

Last edited:
shiny goldeen...I wanted a shiny Carvanha.

Also one of my Facebook types gotten Pokemon X the other day and says its a lot easier than it was, xp all early on
That's why I leave the EXP Share off most of the time.

breeding*

Fucium ore + materials I came across previously by chance = Gun[STRIKE]blade[/STRIKE] hammer. Easily the most fittin' weapon for my Wroggi armor. Shame I don't use hammers very often, since I simply adore slicin' off body parts with Longswords.

Also, I hope to find an Ivory Lagiacrus soon. Wants me some Critical Eye +2.

In justice we trust!

You live in a different world than I.

The Exp. Share in XY is bloody broken. The ol' Xp. All splits the total Exp. amongst your party. New one gives 50% of all experience to your entire team, and any Pokes that battled still get 100% of the Exp. The item makes ya overleveled even if ya avoid a good bulk of trainers.

shiny goldeen...I wanted a shiny Carvanha.

**** YEAH SHINY SEAKING

T'is the one issue with consecutive fishing: sometimes ya won't even find the shiny you're lookin' for. S'pose that's the trade off since it's so easy otherwise.

You live in a different world than I.

tumblr_mvqfkmya2Y1sd0d7go1_500.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcru4Ycgv2Q

In justice we trust!

T'is the one issue with consecutive fishing: sometimes ya won't even find the shiny you're lookin' for. S'pose that's the trade off since it's so easy otherwise.
To be fair, I don't believe the system resets the bite count even if you find a shiny. I would have kept going, but right after I caught the Goldeen my rod failed to catch anything. Boo. I was leading with a Sticky Hold Pokemon too.

Looking forward to starting this game eventually.

Ivory Lagiacrus is a joke. Worst pre-credits boss ever lol. The Abyssal Lagi better be an actually difficult subspecies. And not just 'cause G-rank either.

To be fair, I don't believe the system resets the bite count even if you find a shiny.

Don't believe that's been confirmed as'a yet. If that ain't the case, show me ya [STRIKE]moves[/STRIKE] source!

Back