The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Finished Revelations. It was a full fledged console quality game. It had a psx era feel to it, except without the shitty tank controls. And 1st/3rd person shooting. Graphics are the best I've seen on the 3ds thus far, with lotsa stuff happening.

Plenty'a prestiged players online today, many of 'em ranked too. Though, they're all in team mode sessions. And today's the once in a blue moon occasion that I only want t' play FFA modes.

*ragequit*

.... Revelations has online co-op. I unlocked it after finishing the campaign. It's even got levels and unlockables and stuff. I don't understand. Although the guy I was playing with was already at 50, so I guess I'm the newbie.

Why have I not been able to really get into X these last number of days? This is really worrying me. It's probably just a phase, but the concept of me getting bored of Pokemon, of all games, is rather concerning to me. It's the one series I can always count on enjoying, personally.

T'is always what happens after the hype dies down. Your interest will dip back up eventually, it's indeed just a phase.

Also, lack of post-game.

T'is always what happens after the hype dies down. Your interest will dip back up eventually, it's indeed just a phase.

Also, lack of post-game.
I have seven badges in X.

I'm worried because recently I've been enjoying video games very little. I believe the only exceptions are Pokemon Heartgold, Pokemon Y, Wind Waker HD (to some extent), Pikmin 3 (to some extent) and, until now, Pokemon X. I'm pretty certain this is just a recent occurrence, I recall enjoying Dark Moon, Awakening, Kid Icarus, etc a lot earlier this year.

Edit: New Leaf too, duh.

Last edited:
Why have I not been able to really get into X these last number of days? This is really worrying me. It's probably just a phase, but the concept of me getting bored of Pokemon, of all games, is rather concerning to me. It's the one series I can always count on enjoying, personally.
It is to be expected. You cannot fight it, you can only accept it. Broaden your horizons and find yourself something else.

It is to be expected. You cannot fight it, you can only accept it. Broaden your horizons and find yourself something else.
still enjoying it more than pandora's tower

Okay, Pandora's Tower is cool, I have to admit. Not sure if you're trolling or not, but I've never bottlenecked my game interests to Pokemon, it's just by far my favorite. It's difficult to change the fact that I like it way more than other games when I, for whatever reason, can't bring myself to enjoy most other games right now.

[strike]in the likely scenario that you are trolling, well...panderas towor sux[/strike]

Last edited:
I've been becoming more and more bored of it as each year passes by. :/ I definitely don't have as much fun playing Pokémon as I used to when I was little. Blah. :p

I wish I could wonder trade right now, because I have a shitton of (mostly) Jolly Pinsir with decent IV's across the board. I'm happy because I just got one with the following spread:

23/25/30/15/28/31

Everything is nearly perfect, and the average Sp. Attack IV doesn't matter at all, since it's, well, Pinsir. The attack is close enough to perfect, really. This is the Pinsir I'll be training for its mega form.

I've been becoming more and more bored of it as each year passes by. :/ I definitely don't have as much fun playing Pokémon as I used to when I was little. Blah. :p
I'm sorry to hear that. :c

Back to huntin' monsters. Happy to know the controls and reactions are still embedded in my brain quite thoroughly, as is the menu cycling. Also spawned in the secret location, found three timeworn charms, and carved a Rathalos Ruby all in one hunt. T'is the best fate Lady Luck has ever blessed me within this game.

Everythin' is moar fun when you're a stupid child. Ignorance is bliss, 'n all that.

The attack is close enough to perfect, really.

NO ITS ****ING NOT 31 IN (SP.) ATK AND SPE OR BUST GET BACK TO BREEDING

Masuda, what the golden 'Karp have you done to shiny encounter rates? ಠ_ಠ

Fought a new monster for the first time in awhile; the Nargacuga. And I thought the Barioth was immaculately cool, this thing's awesome. This statement cannot be contested kill, as it gets it's own theme and therefore said statement is an undeniable fact.

On that note, the Nargacuga is listed as a four-star threat, whereas the Barioth is a five. But the Narga gets the unique theme. lolwut

Also, Azure Rathalos are aggro as ****. Good change of pace from the usual Rathmons, though I've fought too many of 'em and it was still hilariously easy to figure out it's patterns and stomp it flat without usin' a single potion. I'm sure I won't be sayin' that come G-rank... Oh, and they aren't taller than red Rathalos as the Pink Rathian is to normal ol' green Rathian, which certainly is nice. Can actually attack the tail when it's in a normal standing position.

Last edited:
Back