The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Pokemon blue.

How the bloody hell did I put up with all the BS this game has all them years ago?
Whats the point of Max repel if it dont repel all random battles?

Played some AC:III 'cause I want AC:IV, but refuse t' buy 'til I know multiplayer "works" on the U. Still got it; easily cleaned up in Manhunt, Artifact Assault and, oddly enough, Assassinate. Derped with my ol' buddy who's still Rank 1, as well as some dude I've never seen before, who's Rank 5. Made 'em rage quit quite a few times.

Indeed. I h8 chaining. Never again.

Fishing chains are hilariously easy though, just (sometimes) time-consuming.

Pokemon blue.

How the bloody hell did I put up with all the BS this game has all them years ago?
Whats the point of Max repel if it dont repel all random battles?

Repels only work when your lead Pokeman is a higher level than all wild Pokemen in that area. No effect otherwise.

shiny phantump wut. Four shinies in one game? Already? ._. None of them even have remotely bad natures. Heck, one of the Octillery is Modest.

Fishing chains are hilariously easy though, just (sometimes) time-consuming.
The only good chaining.

Tried playing Dark Souls, but turns out the latest patch caused my mouse fix solution to disappear. Will take a while to search tweak things. Camera is way too unstable at the moment.

That Nether game looks interesting. Hopefully it's not another attempt at a DayZ clone. The Stalker devs were also working on their own survival horror mmo, so that's another thing to look forward too.

So wielding the claymore with both hands makes the brutally difficult fights against silver knights turn into mindless button mashing. I never would have thought. Good ol' Dark Souls. Finally making some progress.

Moar AC:III multiplayer. Surprised it worked two days in a row.

In the way of prestiged players, I could only find that Rank 5 dude and two others. Guess most-everyone has moved ont' AC:IV... ;_; But on the bright side, I could take Smoke off my sets for once and **** around with things like Poison Dart, and Teleport. In fact, I've discovered Poison Dart is really useful in Assassinate when playin' vulture. Safe, guaranteed Discreet kill on someone who just killed another player. Nowhere near as effective as Knives, but it's low risk, medium reward. Knives are high risk, high reward... low risk if you're also running Animus Shield, but that means you can't run Poison-Smoke. Teleport has it's uses in Wanted as well; I got two fantastic Teleport kills. One was Silent, the other was Discreet on a 4* player. Which ain't very good points-wise, but it was still ****in' awesome.

And Teleport escapes are great, obviously. If you're in a situation where tryin' to run only puts you out in the open to get Pistol'd in the back (which will happen, everyone uses Pistol in Wanted), Teleport comes in handy.

Telling a demon beast to munch on my head reduces my health to 1, but it decides to join me afterwards.

[strike]you people and your "playing games that aren't Pokemon". Revolting.[/strike]

I have to force myself to play it. It's not working.

GunStar future heroes

Why do Treasure suck at sequels to their own games?

First one is a bloody masterpiece

Back