The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

The quest for completin' my National Dex has begun (again). Finally dabbled in GTS t' get version exclusives (and extra IDs for the lotto, more importantly). The mind-boggling amount of mind-bogglingly unfair trades is still a thing, as expected. Also hatched a Flame Body Litwik t' cut down my time spent on a Bicycle. Got my hands on a JPN Ditto as well; hopefully Masuda's Method still exists. Lastly, and most importantly, I've finally taken up fishing again. ♪ Can't wait t' give chain fishing a shot. Speakin' of, Clawitzer is infinitely cooler than Kingler 'n Crawdaunt. Dragalge is cool too. water types i like? wat is dis

385 Species seen, 226 Caught.
107 hours playtime (but we've been over this, only a bit more than half of said playtime isn't idling... though that'l easily average out in the coming months).

SHINY OCTILLERY AWW YEAH

thank you consecutive fishing <3

I was actually aiming for Corsola but I like Octillery too.

Edit: ....TWO SHINY OCTILLERY, APPARENTLY!?

Last edited:
SHINY OCTILLERY AWW YEAH

thank you consecutive fishing <3

I was actually aiming for Corsola but I like Octillery too.

Edit: ....TWO SHINY OCTILLERY, APPARENTLY!?
Lawl, shinys do seem to be more common in this gen vs older ones. Example, my second wild encounter when I started was a shiny Zigzagoon. I couldn't believe it. And I got a shiny Nosepass the next day.

No srsly. Day one of playing, shiny Zigzagoon. Day two of playing, shiny Nosepass. Why, want'em?

That I certainly do. :lol: But I've nothin' of value to give in return... and I've no knowledge of whether or not there's a (safe) cloning glitch in XY.

... If you'd hold off on evolving 'em, that'd be grand.

Speakin' of trades, just offered my Clauncher for a Skrelp. Already got one off GTS, but Wonder Trades seriously can't get better than that.

That I certainly do. :lol: But I've nothin' of value to give in return... and I've no knowledge of whether or not there's a (safe) cloning glitch in XY.

... If you'd hold off on evolving 'em, that'd be grand.

Speakin' of trades, just offered my Clauncher for a Skrelp. Already got one off GTS, but Wonder Trades seriously can't get better than that.

Which one? Gotta see if Nick wants one, least I could do for the Shuppet and Sableye.

It probably sounds weird to yall, but I don't really have any particular interests in shiny pokemon.

Edit: as a matter of fact, if you feel like dusting off your old B/W, I'll give you any of the shinies I had. See, whoever owned it before me either really knew what they were doing or cut some corners, cause the PC is full of shinies of almost every Pokemon under the sun.

That might be the cause of me not caring much about shiny. Cause I have more than I know what to do with. :lol:

Last edited:
No, that sounds 'bout right. Shinnies are little more than a collector's trophy. But it's still a valuable trophy, so I wouldn't urge ya to give it away so readily. There's literally nothin' more valuable than a shiny, assumin' Game Freak hasn't lowered their rarity. And even then they'd still be quite valuable. I ain't tryin' to shark Nick outta a free shiny or nothin', but I'd be more than willin' to trade multiple of whatever the 'Karp ya want in return for just one, none the less two. If he wants one'a them, that's certainly fine with me.

... After all, it will assuredly end up in my collection in due time. *Dr. evil laugh*

If it happened when enterin' New York, I know exactly what you're talkin' about. ._.;

... So, I just realized Azure Bay is a place you can go to. herpderp

I only really care about self caught shinies. Knock yourself out, Dirgey.

Thanks for the offer, tho, Bodine.

Last edited:
Back