The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Broke down and got Zelda Links Awakening DX, since not only was it the first Zelda game I played, but the only older one I've yet to beat. Mostly because I was just a wee lil' Bodine and my attention span didn't allow me to delve farther into the game past the fishing mini game.

Good ol' Zelda fishing. Loves me some vidya gaem fishing. But **** the Hylian Loach.

GGs to Mr. Melee.

I don't feel motivated to play more X when I'm this tired. Bleh. Anyways, I added a banner for said game and updated Carbink's picture in the Y banner.

So I just went up against the Japanese god of toilets.
I have absolutely no clue what you are talking about but it sounds amazing.

[video=youtube;_jCYVfP77fY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jCYVfP77fY[/video]

It hides in toilets and calls itself God.

I don't feel motivated to play more X when I'm this tired. Bleh.

sharethepain.jpeg

But I still made use'a my insomnimania exhaustion and did some mindless chain-fishing. You should do the same.

Male Combee is best Sweet Scent slave.

Sure, Teddiursa gets Pickup, but it'll keep trying to evolve when you get passed level 30. Combee gets Honey Gather and doesn't have to deal with any of that ****.

bros 4 life, combee

Edit: I guess not learning HM moves sucks, but I like getting free honey that I'll never use, okay.

Last edited:
Wonder how long the grindfest that is competitive 'mons will keep me enthralled for this time... all'a these new (time-saving) mechanics just might keep me goin' a Generation or two longer.

Male Combee is best Sweet Scent slave.

... And I thought I was a raging queer.

Playing Batman Arkham Origins.

*v Contains actual spoiler*
Black Mask winds up actually being Joker. If they didn't hint at it a bit I would've totally been ligit surprised.

And my wife picked up Sonic Lost Worlds for me while at the midnight release of Assassins Creed 4. Can't wait to get off work and start that.

Last edited:
Case 3 of AA5 might just be my favorite case in the entire series. Of course, I still need to finish it up as well as the next 2.

Back