The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Yeah, I've many regrets the moment I see a Stunfisk. Namely that the worst thing I can do t' it is merely knockin' it out.

Yeah, I've many regrets the moment I see a Stunfisk. Namely that the worst thing I can do t' it is merely knockin' it out.
What, did you want to do something to it after knocking it out? Wow, I like Stunfisk, but not in that way. Guess you were hiding your true feelings all along. Rapist.

I'm an acolyte of 'Karp, not a serial killer. Obviously I'd give that unholy abomination of a fish(?) a quick and painless death while it's unconscious. You should be thankin' me, I'm doin' them a favor by ending their suffering, miserable existence.

If only I could purge more than one at a-- ... oh. Horde battles. Time t' get right on that. ♪ 99 Honey and a lead with Static should be enough to make sure Stunfisk is no more in Unova.

If only I could purge more than one at a-- ... oh. Horde battles. Time t' get right on that. ♪ 99 Honey and a lead with Static should be enough to make sure Stunfisk is no more in Unova.
This kind of incompetence is a prime example of Magikarp's inferiority.

Last edited:
AC:III isn't glitchy, I swear. It's just the animus that is.

I'm suddenly makin' like James and feelin' mighty giddy 'bout XY again. I was excited for the first few badges, and slowly that feeling died down. I was greatly enjoyin' the game, but wasn't absurdly ecstatic anymore. Now I'm back t' excitement again, as I'm definitely gonna delve int' srs plotstuff tomorrow. Oh, and Aegislash. Besides it's great design, it's battle style's concept... gots me a new Gen 6 'mon VERY high on the favorites list already. I really felt Doublade was incomplete... and now I am no longer disappoint.

6 badges.
249 Pokes seen, 147 caught.
66 hours playtime. So much idling, I'm gonna bust my 3DS puttin' it through this stress... 'least I never use 3D.

Delphox @ Flame Plate, Lv. 52
Staraptor @ Sharp Beak, Lv. 54
Aegislash @ Quick Claw (it activated on six Shadow Sneaks in a row lmao), Lv. 56
Lucario @ Lucarionite, Lv. 57
Pangoro @ Expert Belt, Lv. 56
Sylveon @ Leftovers, Lv. 57

I'm havin' far too much fun for my own good. ♪ BW did great things for Pokemon's plotstuff, but XY is doin' amazing things for everythin'.

Last edited:
C77BC503BA12346DCC6AB1EE042166C206E66F27

I fell through :/

[video=youtube;U_XQMBtM_rQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_XQMBtM_rQ[/video]

GGs to Zeldagal, Mr. MR and Sundown in Project M. It's actually getting pretty cold here and I'm sick of that lag.

Beat the first boss of the area. The fight was lulzy. The whole thing turned stalled once he used a move that caused my demons to withdraw and the only thing I had going for me was the poison status I inflicted on it. I spent my turns healing in the hope that I'd survive long enough for the poison to finish it off, which eventually happened.

Last edited:
Back