The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

OKAY SO I TRADED A SKRELP FOR A RANDOM LV. 1 SABLEYE ON THE GTS, HOPING IT WOULD HAVE PRANKSTER BUT DOUBTING MY CHANCES, AND IT HAS PRANKSTER AND OH FUCK YES

...so, um, yeah, I got a little excited there. Gonna breed one to go on my team. [strike]And is anybody else seeing that "google page ranking" crap that dares to disrespect my rainbow text?[/strike]

Are abilities inherited?

That they can, among other things. Don't bother readin' "Breeding for Shininess" or any further down, 'less you're interested... not that I could see you breedin' your own shinnies. ****ton of time spent, ain't worth it 'less you're an absurdly crazy Pokefanboy like myself.

Oh, and XY brought this too.

What? Who? Links.

... If shinnies' rarity has been lowered even more, I'll rage very hard.

There's not one particular source, I've just heard things about a lot of people getting shinies.

Considerin' how many players bought XY on day one, that really shouldn't be a surprise.

Or maybe the P.S.S. and ever-growing social media community is just makin' everyone more vocal 'bout their bullshit luck. Impossible t' tell 'til hackers crack the code.

augh moveslot syndrome

Mystical Fire + Will-O-Wisp and Delphox's decent Speed lets 'er completely nerf damage on either offensive spectrum, bar anythin' immune to Fire. But I can't get rid'a Psychic-type STAB, and I'm VERY hesitant to drop Flamethrower. 'Specially since Charizard lacks a Special Fire-type move. Grass Knot is also the only Grass-type move on the roster, and my entire team simply despises Water-types. But if I drop Mystical Fire for it, I lost my superawesometacular tool for bein' a notable threat to Special attackers that don't resist both 'er STABs. Such a...

Also, I'm lovin' XY's NPCs.

Courmarine City resident said:
My Magikarp is so cute.

Lumiose City resident said:
Coffee, tea, and then more coffee... I could spend my whole day in a cafe.

Lumiose City citizen's friend said:
Lumiose City citizen said:
Y'know... My Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne.
... What?

Another Lumiose City citizen said:
What do martial artists serve at a party? All kinds of punch...

EDIT: Oh, and Badge 5 get.

Another Dirgeful protip for ya's: if you're lookin' to make monies quickly, stick an Amulet Coin on your strongest Poke and put 'em in the lead. Fly off to Camphrier and set off west t' the Battle Chateau. Set Battle Effects to off (you'll find that in Options). Active Prize Monies lv. 3 and beat the snot outta as many trainers as quickly as possible (t'is why Battle Effects are off for this). A single low-leveled Poke KO'd = instant
Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png
10,000... or more. Won't get good Exp., but it's very quick and efficiently uses Prize Monies' dumb ol' three minutes of activity. Wouldn't be surprised if there's somethin' better for Pokedollar grinding in the end/post-game, but at the moment this is the most efficient way I've thought up.

As an example, I raised
Pok%C3%A9monDollar.png
180,000 in just two trips to the Battle Chateau. Roughly 10 minutes of my time for that much.

I own a Famicom 84-1 cart that dont repeat a single game

Deadpool+is+like+the+devil+at+the+end+of+the+_0b905ca7553012a9b7c420c3ecf4c543.jpg

HOW THE **** IS GOOMY A DRAGON-TYPE?

... I can't imagine what it evolves into. I really can't.

I've seen it, forgot the name. Definitely looks more dragon like post-evolution.

Back