A Hope / Rant

^ i fixed the link, but yeah you do have a point NP is a bit generous in their reviews. especially games that are published by nintendo

Yea I also dont see it happening. Would be mighty nice and a perfect marketing stunt.

This would give the game so much more extended play time

the 'metroid prime 3' channel hasnt came out yet in australia i know you may be thinking 'why is someone from australia on this site' it's because theres no other sites like this for australia im not sure because i got the wii system 3 update yesterday and it came out 7/8 in your country but what fustrates me most is where always last its like nintendo says 'screw them's and takes a huge dump on us we have to wait till next year to get corruption and it sucks

dark samus said:
the 'metroid prime 3' channel hasnt came out yet in australia i know you may be thinking 'why is someone from australia on this site' it's because theres no other sites like this for australia im not sure because i got the wii system 3 update yesterday and it came out 7/8 in your country but what fustrates me most is where always last its like nintendo says 'screw them's and takes a huge dump on us we have to wait till next year to get corruption and it sucks

wait till next year?!? i thought we'd get it by christmas atleast, and theres heaps of austrlians on this site. MP3 is gonna have online, that record sharing thing, but it could be thats all nintendo is tellin us, saving the big news till closer to release (when is the release date for amercia?) I mean, why include online if its just for record sharing, metroid needs to have online multiplayer

I don't think we will be seeing online. I just don't think were ready, and if somehow it happens..I don't think it would be anything super cool, you know?

Online play in games seems like a given, right? In my personal opinion..it's hurting the gaming industry and it's entirity. I don't want to explain why I feel that way becuase most of you would not understand where I'm coming from.

sherwood3570 said:
I don't think we will be seeing online. I just don't think were ready, and if somehow it happens..I don't think it would be anything super cool, you know?

Online play in games seems like a given, right? In my personal opinion..it's hurting the gaming industry and it's entirety. I don't want to explain why I feel that way because most of you would not understand where I'm coming from.

I think I get what you mean, but may I bother you for some more detail(Question mark key doesn't work on my keyboard.)

I say it won't be online, but I could care less. I wish would have some home multiplayer though.

Last edited:
no, it isnt online.

BTW metroid isnt Wii's halo killer. SSBB is. remember? the game thats also in its third iteration? the game WITH online play and battle? the game launching around the same time?

Edit: ^^^ I don't know, I'm almost willing to bet that Halo will beat SSBB in sales, and MPC will be my Halo killer.

Multiplayer as in Goldeneye, or full on multiplayer? I think it would be confusing if it had co-op. But running around in levels killing your friends would be pretty fun now and then...but I really want to pull my nose hairs out for saying this...I think it would make the game a little more "casual" and steal some hardcoreness from it.

I'm going to say that this game is going to be well worth $50 becuase it will make for a great adventure testing your aiming skills, not only does the plot and story give me chills..like I haven't had since Ocarina of Time, but it gives me hope for the Wii. It's a somewhat of a punch to the face of third party developers, telling them to work harder to produce better experiences.

I'm not a huge Metroid fan. The games before had a little too much back tracking, which in turn makes up for shorter levels. I feel that MPC will be a charming new addition to my several unique, underrated, flowing with ambiance type of games.

I like my games to resemble a good book. If a game can't put out a great story...well, on the other hand, it doesn't have to be great..deep is the word I was looking for. Then it's nothing that will catch my eye. It's all up to the customers, you know? If they don't care about unique controls, artistic graphics, and a so-so storyline...then we'll be getting a clone.

ahh, I'm sorry for my little rant. I had some of my Dreamcast games resurfaced and now they won't work, so I'm pretty bummed. I'm actually really tired aswell, my head is somewhat in the clouds...in the most non-drug orientated way possible, I don't do that bull-swaw.

Last edited:
cif said:
i really hope your right, but to be fair i cant see it happening

i think i said almost the exact same thing in one of my earlier posts :lol:

but anyways. still praying that there is, i wonder when theyd tell us if they are holding back. itd be cool if we got like a video on the preview saying. "multiplayer" and showed some clips. id probably crap myself in joy.

I'm one of those people that would have been sold on Multiplayer. I'm hoping for a patch or something for the game. But nintendo needs USB hard drive support first.

i read tht rticl nd it sez dont moan about no online because it was created for 1 person.

what a load of bollocks

Back