WiiChat Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else see when registerednerd (sp?) came back for a few hours in October? I don't know if more moderators do things like that (As in coming back and moderating for a few hours/days) I just thought it was strange.

Didnt even notice. I bet that jedi something or other guy did that too.

nic7 said:
Did anyone else see when registerednerd (sp?) came back for a few hours in October? I don't know if more moderators do things like that (As in coming back and moderating for a few hours/days) I just thought it was strange.

A lot of them return for a short period.

I remember one came back and asked how things were then left again.
Another returned and had a racist out break making a paragraph consisting of the word 'N***a' and made up some story of who he grew up in soviet Russia where his parents abused him and got shot and went to jail.

We have yet to see one returning and staying. The old MODs need their power revoked and passed on to members who are here and active.

Cpt.McCloud said:
A lot of them return for a short period.

I remember one came back and asked how things were then left again.
Another returned and had a racist out break making a paragraph consisting of the word 'N***a' and made up some story of who he grew up in soviet Russia where his parents abused him and got shot and went to jail.

We have yet to see one returning and staying. The old MODs need their power revoked and passed on to members who are here and active.

Agreed :shifty:

"Insert +4 words to avoid spam"

So Syntax, did the return of Prez bring any light to the situation?

Any news?

I haven't talked to Prez. I've been to caught up with Super Mario Galaxy + Work...

I enjoy interviews...

Actually, this seems more like an interrogation. :shifty:

Puts hot light in his face and presses record button

Matthew, Are you sure you're not hiding anything?

Did Prez say anything to you guys?

Chews gum intimidatingly

Cpt.McCloud said:
Puts hot light in his face and presses record button

Matthew, Are you sure you're not hiding anything?

Did Prez say anything to you guys?

Chews gum intimidatingly

I haven't talked to Prez in a while actually.. :shifty:

The :shifty: emoticon makes people question what I've said above.. Tis fun :)

There was no return of me, as I never left.
With the exception of a couple weeks back when my internet was out, I've came on and did a quick check on everything at least once a day, pretty much since I've been a mod.

Prez said:
There was no return of me, as I never left.
With the exception of a couple weeks back when my internet was out, I've came on and did a quick check on everything at least once a day, pretty much since I've been a mod.

continues to chew with hawk like eyes

Do you think we need some new staff, Prez?

glares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back