WiiChat Moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.
A butterfly net.

I hear those things work on just about any magical beings.

Alright, I'm gonna assume that the Butterfly net thing is from more than Fairly Oddparents.

Because that's all I've heard that in. (But of course I don't watch that show)

:shifty:

I'm pretty sure its cliche-worthy.

But I might have seen that episode :shifty:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Do you think we need some new staff, Prez?
You guys have to agree that this place is really not that bad. We're not in any dire need.
On the other hand, certain sections can probably use a little more individual attention.

What do you guys think?

The newb rush following Christmas, Brawl, Mario Kart and WiiFit will put you guys to work.

I still say that promoting someone to admin would solve the whole problem. i0n has his ways...

Yeah, I think Wiiman should be named Admin. There's no question. With all of the points he just made and all...

Oh, and when Wiifit comes out, we'll definitely need more mods. (Those balance boards are gonna be mighty frustratin' I reckon)

nic7 said:
Oh, and when Wiifit comes out, we'll definitely need more mods. (Those balance boards are gonna be mighty frustratin' I reckon)
Definitely, but it won't be nearly as bad as Brawl's release. That section is already jumping with posts, it won't improve after February 10th. That's just my guess.

Yeah, I'm also really afraid when Brawl comes out too. There's probably going to be at least 10-15 Brawl friend code threads started every day the first couple weeks at least. We're going to need 1 whole mod just to keep track of that..

I believe that we need mods currently and by the time that Brawl and wiifit come out the site will be cleaner and more attractive and we'll have experienced staff.

I say promote several members now and revoke old MODs that don't come here power, give their power to active members who would benefit the site staff team.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I believe that we need mods currently and by the time that Brawl and wiifit come out the site will be cleaner and more attractive and we'll have experienced staff.

I say promote several members now and revoke old MODs that don't come here power, give their power to active members who would benefit the site staff team.

Yeah, that's probably the best way to go. I don't think any mod would want to be given that position on Feb. 9 just to have all of that thrown at him the next day.

Prez is right that we don't necessarily need new mods.

But honestly, with so many people ready and willing, why not? You mod's are taking the hit because of it, not us.

Better safe than sorry.

A certain other wii forum has at least 3 admins 1 super admin and around 11 active moderators, the site runs like a dream. We need a lot more staff.

Go play with Mark :lol:

I didn't like their community. It seemed as though they had their circle and there was no way to get past the noob stage. I like to think we don't come off that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back