Was anyone else thinking Nintendo could have done better?

Wozz500

WiiChat Member
Jul 5, 2007
Ok, I just purchased a Zapper and Umbrella Chronicles. Now I got to say even though it's good old shoot-em-up fun, I can't help but think what shitty looking graphics. I mean RE4 was amazing graphics. Why aren't they up to this standard?

I think it's just because of the amount of interactive features to the Wii and their games. I think my biggest disappointment is their will to compete with the PS3 and XBox 360 by not playing any DVD's, it's a game system yes, but I like minor conveniences.

I don't mind graphics as much as playability and that's why I went for a Wii instead of a PS3 (and I'm a Playstation fanboy).

I find the graphics to be quite fine in Umbrella Chronicles.
Especially in the cut scenes, the characters look great.

is it just me or has anyone else ever noticed that the graphics on ps3 and 360 look too glossy. when u look at htem , they kind of remind u of plastic because they are so shiny.anyone else feel same way?

vashivihan said:
is it just me or has anyone else ever noticed that the graphics on ps3 and 360 look too glossy. when u look at htem , they kind of remind u of plastic because they are so shiny.anyone else feel same way?

Nope.

vashivihan said:

Depends on the game. Most don't, I only game I've noticed to be like that is Gears of War on X360.

Wozz500 said:
Ok, I just purchased a Zapper and Umbrella Chronicles. Now I got to say even though it's good old shoot-em-up fun, I can't help but think what shitty looking graphics. I mean RE4 was amazing graphics. Why aren't they up to this standard?

Capcom made the game, so I don't quite understand you when you asked, " Was anyone else thinking Nintendo could have done better?"

And when you ask, "Why aren't they up to this standard?" What standards are you comparing them to?

vashivihan said:
YES! I swear Master chief looks like a 5 inch plastic figurine in screen-shots. :lol:

Back