The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Might be the P.S.S. Makes low-key beeps when it updates every once in awhile.

da **** @ binacle

Finally lost a Wi-Fi match, my four win-streak is ended... but I ain't mad. Finally encountered a player who had a fully evolved team and was far int' the game. 'Least he had the decency to be merciful (I KO'd half his team; he should'a just swept me with his Mega Blastoise). Definitely thought I was a n00b that didn't deserve utter slaughter.

He'll be in for a surprise once I beat the game.

Taunt prevents any and all Support moves, Whirlwind included. If you're tryin' to catch a Sigilyph, just teach Taunt via TM to any Dark-type and it'l be an easy catch. Whirlwind has negative priority, so even a Lv. 2 Houndour would use Taunt before it blows ya away.

Got myself an Eevee.

Literally just caught one myself. Finally gettin' my hands on a Fairy-type for my team.

... Though I could really use a Water-type resist via Leafeon or Vaporeon, but oh well.

Still need mah Eevee...and I'm actually finding some similarities between Colosseum & X/Y. I like that. :D There are some sound effects that kind of sound comparable... I don't know, maybe it's just me lol

AC3 doesn't suck as much now that I'm ignoring everything story-related this time around. Sadly, ship battles and hunting still exists, if only temporarily. Finally assassinated John Pitcairn without being detected. He was supposed to die because he did something or another. Connor sure seems to know him by how often he mentions him, even though I don't recall anything special about him.

If you're talkin' 'bout the one in a city's fort, search around the outside for a secret entrance.

If you're talkin' 'bout the multiple chests out in the frontier, just scour the area and you'll find a cave t' go in and get 'em. Probably I recall one'a the cave entrances bein' on the outskirts of a village that was directly next to the chest... a real pain t' find that one since it's easy t' not be lookin' in the right place.

Back