The One Character That Would've Made Brawl Perfect

Beeecaaaause u say a character youd like to see in Brawl, and make a movset to make it a viable candidate. simple.

why do you guys have all the move combinations and not just a list of characters for example Mario,Zelda,Micheal Jackson,Link, Samus, Hentai Samus, Samus on the beach, Manly Peach
I dont see why it makes that big of a difference. We just enjoy posting movesets with our characters.

How about when Link goes into his crazy brawl mode, he turns into Fierce Deity Link? Uhhhhhhh only the greatest Nintendo character to date, and he gets no love....

blah blah blah blah Manly Peach

FUCK THE WHAT? o_o;

Intelligent posts are always nice, yeah? You can't have intellectual conversation without details and in-depth mechanics on said topic.

How about when Link goes into his crazy brawl mode, he turns into Fierce Deity Link? Uhhhhhhh only the greatest Nintendo character to date, and he gets no love....

Fierce Deity is a bit of a plot hole, and seeing as masks have yet to really impact any future Zelda games, I can see why our favorite deity gets no love, but ya, I do agree. Double Helix sword ftw!

They were good times CK.... Making movesets, coming up with different challenges and ways to out do eachother, it was just plain great.... Nuff said. Cant post in this thread without a whimsical reference to the Wiichat Apocalypse of a couple years ago either... lol

^^^ No, he'd be cheap. Cheaper than Meta Knight cheap. God tier cheap. Magikarp would break the game more than a skater breaks his everything throughout his/her life time.

Still love the support for the king of karp, though. :D

Back