Forming Team

sorry for that host quit with 2 seconds left. as soon as 007chan.org joined i planned on doin it. i hate hackers. i went to that site and watched what hes got. he knows exactly where you are. it shows up your name in red. and he still isnt that great. but he had over 1000xp so thought id ruin it for him.

if you did plan on naming the group. how about (HQ) for host quit. i dunno. somethin to think about.
have a good one. good playin with ya.
No, Jdak (007chan.org) is NOT a hacker. Either he smoked you legit, or it was an imposter. I play with him often and frequent his chat. Not only does he not hack but he is pretty much against any form of cheating.

sorry for that host quit with 2 seconds left. as soon as 007chan.org joined i planned on doin it. i hate hackers. i went to that site and watched what hes got. he knows exactly where you are. it shows up your name in red. and he still isnt that great. but he had over 1000xp so thought id ruin it for him.

if you did plan on naming the group. how about (HQ) for host quit. i dunno. somethin to think about.
No, Jdak (007chan.org) is NOT a hacker. Either he smoked you legit, or it was an imposter. I play with him often and frequent his chat. Not only does he not hack but he is pretty much against any form of cheating.

Then why on earth does he have videos posted on his website with him using a HUD tracker in game play? it shows red dots on the mini map for enemies and it shows their names in red above their heads. Oh no cause that's not cheating.... Then what is it?

ya well if you wanna know if he hacks, go to the performance, and go to the top of the list and look who is in the top 5 with -1 performance XP. happens to be 007chan.org. he hacks as a ploy for advertisement for his site. and personally is the sickest type of hacker there is. a cheap one.

go to his site and look as some of the videos and you will see him in the jungle playing TC and it shows exactly where the enemy is. it shows their name in red just as if it does green for your teammates.

succthis, you ever play some high level dude and your sittin there and all the sudden this flash comes around the corner and blows you away. and you wonder how the hell he know i was here??? well he knows your there. its the easiest hack to get away with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCwyJwVO3Go&feature=player_embedded#at=338

here ya go succthis, watch this and then you understand why he can dominate. i could too if i was able to use this.

Last edited:
I am a lvl 15 but generally get a reasonable score and a good K/D ratio. If you want me in I'm game but if not thats fine too.

This is hilarious. Watch my youtube, you will see every game is legit like my 56. My account is somewhere in the 200's. I know 007chan is in #2 but i didn't do that nor has that account ever been played. Look at it. It's at 0 time played. It does sound like i pwned you tho. If you would have played a few games and stuck around, you might have realized i am more than willing to give heroes away to lower level teams who aren't keeping up. I'm actually a very fair player when the other team plays fair or is full of noobs. Anyways, good luck w/ur game and believe what you want... bye

Then why on earth does he have videos posted on his website with him using a HUD tracker in game play? it shows red dots on the mini map for enemies and it shows their names in red above their heads. Oh no cause that's not cheating.... Then what is it?

Tks succthis for backing me up although they do have good reason to think so. our site was hacked on the rankboard by the same guy who posted that video. Yes, i do know a hacker and i've been playing 007 with him sense QoS. He hardly ever plays, prob doesn't even have a full day of gameplay. I have 15 days myself. Believe what you want but you will see me with 2 proxies, no more. I don't even use any health boost so i die rather easily.

Last edited:
let me make 1 more post explaining something. the rankboard could have been hacked from day one. it never happened cause i had respect for the rankboard and the game. lately, i have lost respect for the players tho. games full of nonspawners, top clan members and noobs alike. got 3 pages on the rankboard that are just gibberish, testing, andrew fisk and such. now you got xp lobbies which has destroyed the rankboard. you would think if somebody was in an xp lobby, they would stop at 56, no they keep going. So tell me, how many of you have used an xp lobby? if so, you are even more of a hacker than i am:) One reason i did it is to 1up the hackers, another reason i did it is because their was another hacker trying to clone our site by ripping content from our site to his, then adverting his site on the rankboard. couldn't let that happen. Ya, the rankboard mess sucks and i wish somebody in the industry would fix it but its not gonna happen. One more edit here: MY WII ISN'T EVEN MODDED. I PLAY FROM A GE DISC THAT DOESN'T EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER LEAVE MY WII.

Last edited:
if thats true than i apologize for confusing the two. im glad you took the time to clarify and to understand why i connected the two. i have no problem playing legit players. and if i come across you again than i will be happy to stay and play. i was just going by what i have seen on the site. no more, no less.
when you go into a game with a hacker with one shot kills or like "the bullet" where you cant kill him with a gun only mines, its ridiculous.

for clarification, i have never ever taken a hacked XP boosted game or any other, even by "accident" i have been in a game that had it and quickly left.

there are some people who have been in these games and they stuck around "to see what happened" and gained 3 lvls in a game. to me they are almost worse than the hackers cause they know whats going on and choose to stay.
lets be sincere, everyone checks the score when they die to see the stats. so they would know something is amiss when they have 2 kills and 10K xp.

007chan i hope you harbor no ill feelings for what i post. and i would not mind exchanging FC's and battle sometime. mine is in the sig.

happy hunting

if thats true than i apologize for confusing the two. im glad you took the time to clarify and to understand why i connected the two. i have no problem playing legit players. and if i come across you again than i will be happy to stay and play. i was just going by what i have seen on the site. no more, no less.
when you go into a game with a hacker with one shot kills or like "the bullet" where you cant kill him with a gun only mines, its ridiculous.

for clarification, i have never ever taken a hacked XP boosted game or any other, even by "accident" i have been in a game that had it and quickly left.

there are some people who have been in these games and they stuck around "to see what happened" and gained 3 lvls in a game. to me they are almost worse than the hackers cause they know whats going on and choose to stay.
lets be sincere, everyone checks the score when they die to see the stats. so they would know something is amiss when they have 2 kills and 10K xp.

007chan i hope you harbor no ill feelings for what i post. and i would not mind exchanging FC's and battle sometime. mine is in the sig.

happy hunting

The xp lobbies, when you kill somebody, it shows you how much per kill in green. So i really doubt most cases of the "accidental" level or 2 gain. I don't judge about what others do much, just like to make fun. Our rankboard spot is kind of an old joke now so i'll prob ask him to take is off. He's kind of an A-hole tho. I should be expecting people to think i am tho after playing with the same name as a rank hack so no ill feelings at all. I've also quit cause of hackers and ur retarded if you gonna sit thru a whole game of infinite toobing. If you wanna trade FC, stop by sometime in chat, we can play...

Last edited:

happy hunting

The xp lobbies, when you kill somebody, it shows you how much per kill in green. So i really doubt most cases of the "accidental" level or 2 gain. I don't judge about what others do much, just like to make fun. Our rankboard spot is kind of an old joke now so i'll prob ask him to take is off. He's kind of an A-hole tho. I should be expecting people to think i am tho after playing with the same name as a rank hack so no ill feelings at all. I've also quit cause of hackers and ur retarded if you gonna sit thru a whole game of infinite toobing. If you wanna trade FC, stop by sometime in chat, we can play...

Oh so you play with the same user name as the guy who hacks, well that explains all the confusion and accusations.

Back