Wii COlors?

Yeah like what ABC said:
STFU.jpg

stfu.png

stfu_dog.jpg

The answer is yes, but not now... it's speculated they will in the future. But seriously, do a search man. This has been asked about 1,000 times.

But don't let these pricks get you down.

StwrX03 said:
u think im new for a reason! With 12 posts and being new to forums in general, might be nice to just be nice!?

Ok Sorry...

jimmyhat.jpg

StwrX03 said:
u think im new for a reason! With 12 posts and being new to forums in general, might be nice to just be nice!?
Sorry man, but almost everyone knew it came in different colours monnnths ago! It releases as just White, but in the future there will be Black, Red, Green and Silver :)

Edit : why the hell do some people on this forum catch feelings over everything? I'm not talking about StwrX03, but people calling us 'assholes' and 'pricks' over a joke? I mean daaaamn :lol:

ive only seen white and i saw in someones sig a black controller, so i thought i would ask. Sorry

StwrX03 said:
ive only seen white and i saw in someones sig a black controller, so i thought i would ask. Sorry
It's alright, just search first in the future.

And I thought this was supposed to be a friendly community?

i wish they were colored at release. i always end up with the first-run console so they are never pretty colors :nonod:

Geeez, guy chill out!!!
He's asking a simple friggin' question, answer it or get lost!
People like you piss me off!

Hahah, at least a few people on these boards have developed a sense of humor. On that note:

thisthreadrocksfatgg5.png

MachineHead said:
Geeez, guy chill out!!!
He's asking a simple friggin' question, answer it or get lost!
People like you piss me off!
And guys like you piss me off..
People who can't have a laugh with anything
And we answered his question, without anything to do with you.
Thankyou and goodnight

Back