What's your pokemon team?

Blahblahblah shinyMarowak blahblahblah.

:D :D :D Where might this Shiny Marowak of come from?

Wasnt it you, CK, who said that hacked Pokemon are worthless?

Ya, just as worthless as pokemon with illegal movesets. =P If they're both of the same worthless, why not go for the easier, quicker route? :lol:

Speaking of that, I might not of announced it publicly yet, but my declining free time a year ago left me pokesaving my teams (with legal everything and never max IVs, mind you), but yeah. Hacked pokemon are indeed worthless; I'd never trade these for any reason (besides a $1,000,000...), but illegal pokes go even lower in worth than legal hacks, IMO. Worth nothing, really. Legal hacks due to time restraints > flat-out cheating.

The only exception to the rule is GodKarps, ofcourse... ;D

Blahblahblah shinyMarowak blahblahblah.

:D :D :D Where might this Shiny Marowak of come from?

I just found it randomly in LGs Victory road. My only other shiny is my shiny Kirlia, which I found with Platinums PokeRadar. Im going to try and catch a shiny Beautifly and Jumpluff soon.

Wasnt it you, CK, who said that hacked Pokemon are worthless?

Ya, just as worthless as pokemon with illegal movesets. =P If they're both of the same worthless, why not go for the easier, quicker route? :lol:

Speaking of that, I might not of announced it publicly yet, but my declining free time a year ago left me pokesaving my teams (with legal everything and never max IVs, mind you), but yeah. Hacked pokemon are indeed worthless; I'd never trade these for any reason (besides a $1,000,000...), but illegal pokes go even lower in worth than legal hacks, IMO. Worth nothing, really. Legal hacks due to time restraints > flat-out cheating.

The only exception to the rule is GodKarps, ofcourse... ;D

Geez, Im only using the glitch for the Battle Frontier, which takes fu-king forever. Even my Skill Swap Slaking dies sometimes.

And simply hacking Pokemon for illegal movesets is boring. Its more satisfying to use a glitch.

I just found it randomly in LGs Victory road. My only other shiny is my shiny Kirlia, which I found with Platinums PokeRadar. Im going to try and catch a shiny Beautifly and Jumpluff soon.

Ahh, nice... I've already got a Shiny Ralts and Marowak of my own (courtesy of the legendary chainer Fox), though, so... meh.

Geez, Im only using the glitch for the Battle Frontier, which takes fu-king forever. Even my Skill Swap Slaking dies sometimes.

And simply hacking Pokemon for illegal movesets is boring. Its more satisfying to use a glitch.

Skill Swap Slaking... lol. An ancient double battles strategy made real via cheating.

The Battle Frontier is supposed to take forever, it's a place to test your skill, not just beat it and obtain the symbols (er... what were they called again in Gen 4?).

I'd be bored witless with either method, especially the glitch. I'm an impatient person, after all, and winning without any struggle or merit of building a good team is a boring way to play pokemon, IMO.

I dont give a **** about not building a good team or whatever, I just want my TMs. (and move tutor moves)

After I get those, then I can focus on making a good team.

Oh, yeah. Since my main team (Steelix, Crobat, Gyarados, etc) dosnt have the best EVs and IVs, I was going to get them all laid so I can properly train their offspring. I just cant stand how terrible their stats are.

Also, Im doing a Nuzlocke run in Emerald. My team there is:

Swampert: Surf, Mud Shot, Mud Slap, Protect

Beautifly: Aerial Ace, Silver Wind, Psychic, Stun Spore

Hariyama: Strength, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Sand Attack

Skarmory: Steel Wing, Fly, Air Cutter, Spikes

Sharpedo: Surf, Crunch, Ice Beam, Screech

Sableye: Shadow Ball, Faint Attack, Double Team, Confuse Ray

Im holding up on giving Swampert the Earthquake TM since it learns it by level up. Still not sure what its 4th move should be. I know Sharpedos Screech is useless, Ill replace it with Double Edge or Earthquake later on.

Last edited:
... Nuzlocke? Never heard of the term before... ?

Sharpedo could definatly use Earthquake, ya. His Attack is much higher than his Sp. Atk, so a physical move is always useful. 3rd Gen really needs the Physical/Special split...

Dangitt, CK.....I hate having to explain everything. The Nuzlocke challenge is a challenge based off of some dudes Pokemon comic. The comic itself is quite good, and so are some of the fan comics. But heres the actual rules.

Nuzlocke Rules:

-If a Pokemon dies, it stays that way (faints)

-You can only catch the first Pokemon in each area

You can add more rules if you want, through those are the only rules Im using. My next Nuzlocke run will probably be without items.

If your still confused about what the hell Im talking about, check out the site:

http://www.nuzlocke.com/

Last edited:
None should be confused about something that simple. :lol: That sounds like a lot of fun, actually. I think I'll try that on my Platinum. Thanks for the idea, Nick. =)

Well, ****. I was going through Victory Road when my Skarmory got murdered by a Magneton...fu-king Magnet Pull. Also, a trainers Skarmory got a critical on my Hariyama, killing it....jeez, I lose two guys in one area. Ill have to get some replacements before I take on the Elite Four.

And here are those replacements!

Lileep:
Planned Moveset: Sunny Day, SolarBeam, Sludge Bomb, AncientPower

I think this thing will be very useful for the fight against Wallace. Not only does it weaken Water-moves with Sunny Day, but it can SolarBeam like crazy. Its also a freaking tank.

Doduo:
Planned Moveset: Tri-Attack, Drill Peck, Toxic, ????

Currently, Im using it as a Flyer since Skarmorys gone. But mainly it will just be a fast hard-hitter. Sadly, it cant learn very many moves. Toxic is mainly there as a last resort, in case its about to die.

Now, I just have to grind up these two, along with the rest of my team, to about lv. 50. Im going to make a rule where I cant use items in the Elite Four battles, not counting the time in between the battles.

....Gotta get to bed.....its like 3am and Im fu-king tired....

Last edited:
Well, since we're on the subject of glitches, has anyone done the black hole glitch? I tried it on the Platinum, but there's a wall that stops me there.

Nick, I've got a thread where you can talk about your Nuzlocke challenges now. Visit if you want to talk about anything in your playthrough so far; I'll be posting there myself in a moment.

http://www.wiichat.com/pokemon/71424-official-pokemon-nuzlocke-challenge-thread.html

Well, since we're on the subject of glitches, has anyone done the black hole glitch? I tried it on the Platinum, but there's a wall that stops me there.

If it has to do with black holes, I'm interested. =P What's this glitch you're talking about, J?

If it has to do with black holes, I'm interested. =P What's this glitch you're talking about, J?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8jcPM23mVY

It's correct name is the "Void" glitch, but all it is is the 5 squares (demonstrated above) that can actually allow you to get Darkrai and Shaymin without the aid of AR or Pokemon events. There's a whole lot of it, too. Just YouTube it and it's all over the place. Just note it doesn't work correctly on Platinum.

Diamond and Pearl are rediculously glitchy... Everyone knows of the E4-Surf glitch in the japanese ones, and now there's this? :lol: I really wonder how they found this one out...

actually this one is quite old, i saw it in 2008 and i did that glitch to get shaymin and darkrai

Ya, that's the glitch for japanese DP I just posted about. The new one's different though, since it uses tweaking. Same premise, ofcourse; void used to teleport to wherever you want.

Then again, I don't know junk about tweaking period, so... Was I right, J? >_>;

Sounds cool. Surf glitch hmm?

Oh btw I'm alive. Just without internet.

Back