The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Good hammer users are the most valuable member in a party, aside from the god-like bowgunner. At least in vanilla Tri that was the case. I was never much of a hammer user myself, but it was a helluva good time. I much prefer the straightforward action of switch-axes, with the occasional cluster**** bombing.

Took out one of the final bosses from the chaos route in the neutral route. 'twas an interesting fight. I've unlocked a bunch of sidequests now that an entire city's opened up again, so I've gotta do those first before moving on.

Backstabbing's pretty useful in Dark Souls 2. All that spying in TF2 pays off well when it comes to strafing. After that powerful blow, it's simply a matter of running up right in their face while they either attempt to run or block and I spam R1 until the lighting damage finishes them off.

Needed a good 3-slot weapon for my newest set, so I did that ridiculous Event quest in the area with Uragaan and Diablos at the same time, alongside their subspecies right after, five times in a row for that cool Switch Axe. Easily the hardest quest I've ever been on, but one'a the party members really knew what they were doin', so we managed just fine (I didn't cart once).

Day after that, I braved the most treacherous waters and finally got to fightin' Abyssal; t'was hilariously easier than I expected. Same routine for dodgin' regular Lagi's attacks, the whirlpool attack can be fade slash -> dodge'd away from, and the super-cheap instant knockout double hit charging move is... well, bullshit, but won't KO ya if you're at full health. I bet I could solo 'em with much less trouble than I had with Lucent or Alatreon.

i also got four dynamos from like eight hunts lmfao

Good hammer users are the most valuable member in a party, aside from the god-like bowgunner. At least in vanilla Tri that was the case.

If it ain't true in 3U, it couldn't be that far off of a statement. All it takes for a minute-long stun/traplock is one hunter with a paralysis weapon and one with a hammer. all of the dps

Beat the spider boss. I don't have arachnophobia, but even I was uncomfortable treading through all those giant webs and spiders. Can't imagine what would happen to someone that's seriously frightened of them. Also, more backstabbing. Facing fireball spam? Backstab the cheapskate.

Beat the spider boss. I don't have arachnophobia, but even I was uncomfortable treading through all those giant webs and spiders. Can't imagine what would happen to someone that's seriously frightened of them. Also, more backstabbing. Facing fireball spam? Backstab the cheapskate.

You seem to like your shufflestabs Assassin. Duke is an easy boss, won't be surprised if you killed him first time.

So Don't Starve is getting multiplayer. While the DLC drew me away from the game when it was on sale, this may be enough to warrant a purchase.

Also, been playing CoD: World at War. It's World War II, and therefore is actually interesting compared to the rest of the bunch. Played it ages ago on PS3. Really though, I've been on a tight schedule this last week or so due to college stuff, and this is exactly the kind of mindless game I can play in short bursts. It also has mods, surprisingly.

So Don't Starve is getting multiplayer. While the DLC drew me away from the game when it was on sale, this may be enough to warrant a purchase.

I can't imagine how much **** they're going to get for that...

I mean it's a cool concept and one that has always been at the back of my mind but at the end of the day does the game really need multiplayer?

Got three Skymeralds from two Zinogre hunts. lol nether armor sure is easy 2 make

... With that and my Strider armor set finished, I honestly have no idea what to do next. I have no weapons, armor sets, or anythin' I specifically desire. Guess I'll just complete every quest in the mean time, 'til a goal comes to mind.

wha--

BUT--

WAT??????

... Cool.

I can't imagine how much **** they're going to get for that...

I mean it's a cool concept and one that has always been at the back of my mind but at the end of the day does the game really need multiplayer?

Properly implemented multiplayer makes everything better. All complaints are unfounded 'til we know how well multiplayer works once Don't Starve Together is released in full.

Properly implemented multiplayer makes everything better. All complaints are unfounded 'til we know how well multiplayer works once Don't Starve Together is released in full.

Well...y'know since the game devs said they'd be trying to make an enjoyable Single Player experience and constantly knocked off the idea that they were going to implement co-op they are gonna get some **** from the fanbase.

I cannot fathom why, in this case, scorn would take the place of praise.

Just people being people and needing something pointless to ***** and moan over. Isn't that always the case?

Aye, point taken.

It seems I am slowly entering the aesthetics > effectiveness stage of Fashion Hunter 3 Ultimate, and have made my first set for the sole sake of said aesthetics (Damascus; it's utterly inferior to Nether in its purpose of wielding the Nether Longsword).

GGs to Improvednight. You keep gettin' better every long period we don't play; you're catchin' up to me far too quickly.

Back