The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Game Freak must'a drew inspiration from Stephen King.

Answer my roll call or you're banned.

60 seen, and only one badge in... Game Freak has done well.

Make sure you've a spare ball and a free slot in your party when Nincada reaches level 20. Otherwise you'll receive no Shedinja.

Braixen, Charmeleon

*cough*

mr plz tell me u dont have fire starters 2

Gloom and Braixen are over 30 and unruly so I've brought in Mawile and duduo. Mawile was a pain in the ass to capture.

Gloom and Braixen are over 30 and unruly so I've brought in Mawile and duduo. Mawile was a pain in the ass to capture.
Wait, where did you get Mawile at? I don't plan to capture one for a while, but I'm wondering, I thought I would have found one considering how well I search areas.

Okay, thanks. I recall failing to search that area thoroughly enough, actually.

If anybody sees any Sableye or Abra, let me know (I need Abra to breed Recover on Sableye). There might be some in this cave I'm in now, actually...let's hope they appear in hoards, I need Prankster.

Only Gloom's acted up. Forgot that it's traded. I assumed Braixen would do the same but didn't remember the trading thing.

Oh. T'is a shame they still haven't implemented that. 'Specially since it's a common misconception that all Pokes will disobey when overleveled.

Lumiose's Cafe Introversion sounds like my kind'a place... also, just encountered my first horde battle. Was a gaggle'a Gulpin.

Ive played on the Oculus rift.

ITS MELT YOUR FACE OFF AWESOME!!

Just got challenged to a Double battle by a random on P.S.S... had a mini-heart attack when I looked up and saw his team'a level 50s on the top screen. ;_______; ... But it turns out random Wi-Fi battles now scale levels UP as well! :D My entire team was also scaled t' 50. If y'all get challenged to a battle, don't turn it down. 'Less they've beaten the game and have nothin' but fully evolved 'mons, you've a chance.

Speakin' of chances, make sure you select your full team. I accidentally selected only four Pokes and confirmed since I'm used t' the Double battle format over Wi-Fi; four 'mons. Battles are six versus six nowadays, apparently. Still won handily though. I predicted 'em leading with his Frogadier, and managed to KO it so Braixen could work his magic 'n Psybeam half the dude's team to death (Tyrunt 'n his poor Sp.D, a Combusken, and a Pancham). Though I did get lucky with one turn of Paralysis shenanigans, preventin' a Dragon Rage... not that it would've mattered. I had three Pokes left, and Pancham at full HP would've cleaned up.

Speakin' of chances again, my luck with natures has been retarded. My Pancham is Lonely (+Atk -Def; also, it has Iron Fist), my Honedge is bloody Adamant (+Atk -Sp.A), Riolu is Jolly (+Spe -Sp.A), Charmeleon is Hasty (+Spe -Def), and Braixen is an acceptable Serious nature (+ and - nothing). I am happy trainer.

Back