The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

First game. Got second.

ಠ_ಠ

How do I run? Or find games/filter them?

If it's the same as the Wii U version (which is different from every other, since it lacks the option t' find team modes only... ... ...), the option below Quick Match. Custom Match IIRC.

As for filtering, is there not a choose-a-lobby thing like most PC games have? ... Wouldn't be surprised if Ubisoft didn't make one'a those for the port.

Doesn't look like there's lobbies.

How does single-player affect multi? I know there's crafting, so does that mean I can use the weapons from the main game?

Then it's the same as the console versions. A shame.

Nope, multiplayer and single player have absolutely no relation. Single player crafting has t' do with trading/makin' new weapons. Multiplayer crafting is just the name for upgradin' any'a your abilities' parameters permanently ('til you re-craft them for a different upgrade). IIRC ya can't craft 'til level 28 or somethin'; and even then, you can't craft all'a your abilities immediately.

Said parameters you can upgrade depend on the ability. All'a them can be crafted for lower cooldowns, or an extended period of effects on you (i.e. Disguise lasts longer) or your opponent (i.e. Throwing Knives keeps the foe slowed down and vulnerable for even longer). The other crafting option depends on the ability. Somethin' like Smoke Bomb can be crafted to have a little extra range of effect. Money Bomb could be crafted to attract more NPCs to ensure another player is unable to hide in a really large crowd.

secondkarp.jpeg

Slayed a Jhen Mohran. Underwater sea battle climax in Atlantis is a more epic setting than Lanayru Desert moby dick hunting, but the battle itself was definitely more fun than the Ceadeus fight IMO. That, and there was actually a bit'a difficulty. My vessel was Sharpedo'd on the first attempt, ran outta time on the second. Simply couldn't win 'til I discovered it's weak point on the third try.

Apparently, voting on the Joystick awards got me a free game, either Mafia 2 or Civ 5. Chose Civ 5.

Also, why are there so many unskippable cutscenes in AC3? Stupid Desmond.

Can't skip every cutscene, everyone complains

Can skip every cutscene, fans complain

Back